Sydandell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’ve only been back in England for a couple of days and are already moaning on insta/ in their new vid about “isolation life” 🙄 Enjoy the next 2 weeks gals hope the hol was worth it xo

Reactions: 3
They’ve only been back in England for a couple of days and are already moaning on insta/ in their new vid about “isolation life” 🙄 Enjoy the next 2 weeks gals hope the hol was worth it xo
yeah some of us aren’t stupid enough to jet off to another country in the middle of a pandemic so enjoy cleaning Syd x

Reactions: 10
Crying that nobody will see her tan. Should have thought about that sweetie when you jetted off on holiday in the middle of a pandemic

Reactions: 17
I honestly don't understand if it was so important to go on holiday then why they didn't rent somewhere to isolate together when they got back instead of going back to their family homes & putting them at risk.

Reactions: 3
Did syd really try and day she brought her car outright in their last edit vlog?? 😂😂😂 didn’t believe her when she said she had 6 figures in her account and deffo don’t believe her after saying this! Watched Sophia and Cinzia’s get ready with me a while back and they said that the 6 figure question on the assumptions is bs for most YouTubers unless it’s a business account. Don’t get why syd tried to pretend she’s a baller when she’s classy not 😂

Reactions: 9
Did syd really try and day she brought her car outright in their last edit vlog?? 😂😂😂 didn’t believe her when she said she had 6 figures in her account and deffo don’t believe her after saying this! Watched Sophia and Cinzia’s get ready with me a while back and they said that the 6 figure question on the assumptions is bs for most YouTubers unless it’s a business account. Don’t get why syd tried to pretend she’s a baller when she’s classy not 😂
She’s said before that she did, Not something to lie about. some people do save really well. YouTube is a very well paid job

She’s said before that she did, Not something to lie about. some people do save really well. YouTube is a very well paid job
I can see it being possible too I don’t earn anywhere near her money but I grafted, saved and bought my car outright - £21,000 ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Feel like her car is an older car. Not old but not brand new, maybe 6/7 years old? Can imagine she would be able to buy one of those outright.

Reactions: 1
So yesterday maybe day before Syd posted a photo of Joel so clearly she isn’t isolating away from them in the house. Now Joel has been out to the pub. She does realise there is zero point in her isolating if she’s still going to be around her family and they’re going out right?

Reactions: 11
I wonder if Syd and ell will carry on being shreddy ambassadors as people are now boycotting it because micro influencers aren’t being paid for their work!

Reactions: 8
I wonder if Syd and ell will carry on being shreddy ambassadors as people are now boycotting it because micro influencers aren’t being paid for their work!
Do Syd and Ell even remember that they're Shreddy ambassadors? I haven't seen them talking about it in weeks I think they've forgotten its still in their bio! 😂 seriously though Ell posts and makes up her own workouts and Syd just posts her workout fabletics outfits they're obliged to do (nice to see they haven't forgotten about that sponsorship!) Its a joke they're still being paid to promote Shreddy when they simply don't do that and don't even have the decency to pretend to use the app!

Reactions: 6
Do Syd and Ell even remember that they're Shreddy ambassadors? I haven't seen them talking about it in weeks I think they've forgotten its still in their bio! 😂 seriously though Ell posts and makes up her own workouts and Syd just posts her workout fabletics outfits they're obliged to do (nice to see they haven't forgotten about that sponsorship!) Its a joke they're still being paid to promote Shreddy when they simply don't do that and don't even have the decency to pretend to use the app!
That’s so true - have we actually seen Syd work out? 😂 they always seemed like weird ‘ambassadors’ to me, their accounts have nothing to do with fitness?

Reactions: 6
6848E2EA-C62D-4598-9656-40FBD6271AA4.jpeg

why would things be “picking up” at airports??? does molly realise we are still prohibited from flying to a lot of places ... 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Molly really thinks she's something since gaining a couple followers from syd and ell, she is a stuck up brat

Reactions: 16
Molly really thinks she's something since gaining a couple followers from syd and ell, she is a stuck up brat
I’ve honestly never seen anyone in their 20s that acts like as much of a bratty child as her. She’s so so so rude and she thinks it’s cute and funny to act that way. One day she’ll do it to the wrong person and get her karma

Reactions: 21
tbf she probably is gaining a few followers, but on the whole i’d say she has pretty much no influence. just because the airports had hardly any people (especially cos portugal isn’t on the green list) doesn’t mean it’s not safe, not everyone can be as carefree and selfish as them

Reactions: 1
I know they haven’t cared from day one but they ought to take isolating seriously and not film stupid videos

I’ve honestly never seen anyone in their 20s that acts like as much of a bratty child as her. She’s so so so rude and she thinks it’s cute and funny to act that way. One day she’ll do it to the wrong person and get her karma
She’s even more stuck up than Syd and Ell put together 😂 I don’t know how as I’m sure she has a pretty average job so it must be her extremely privileged upbringing. Even Syd took the piss and said “I’m Molly Gneville and I want it now” 😂😂

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.