Sydandell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All they ever do is post videos with ads. I don’t even watch them anymore, especially if they have ad in the titles. Half the stuff they promote and advertise I doubt they’ve even tried or like. Syd is posting ads and swipe ups every single day, It’s too much. She only cares about the money. The way she put on her story ‘forgot to upload our video so it will be up tomorrow’ they have a lot of that lately ‘forgetting’ or uploading late and then when they do 90% of the video is an ad. I’m bored of it, I’ve unsubscribed now. Used to love watching their videos, thought they were both really genuine girls who loved making content for their viewers. Now it just seems they can’t be bothered, they make 0 effort and they’re clearly just doing it for the money. Syd saying she is doing non stop ads is because she needs to pay her bills, are you sure hun? Because you can afford all these designer clothes, bags, jewellery etc and plenty of holidays.. I don’t think you need to worry about bills, you’ve got money for that, you’re just greedy and want more. Like she’s the only person who has bills to pay. She’s boring, she’s a stuck up, snobby cow and I really dislike her. She’s completely ruined the channel for Ell because I feel like Ell does actually put in quite a bit of effort. I also think Molly is a stuck up cow, the way she speaks to people in videos and vlogs they’ve posted. Maybe molly is part of the reason syd has changed into the person she is because she’s been round molly for too long. Who knows!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
All they ever do is post videos with ads. I don’t even watch them anymore, especially if they have ad in the titles. Half the stuff they promote and advertise I doubt they’ve even tried or like. Syd is posting ads and swipe ups every single day, It’s too much. She only cares about the money. The way she put on her story ‘forgot to upload our video so it will be up tomorrow’ they have a lot of that lately ‘forgetting’ or uploading late and then when they do 90% of the video is an ad. I’m bored of it, I’ve unsubscribed now. Used to love watching their videos, thought they were both really genuine girls who loved making content for their viewers. Now it just seems they can’t be bothered, they make 0 effort and they’re clearly just doing it for the money. Syd saying she is doing non stop ads is because she needs to pay her bills, are you sure hun? Because you can afford all these designer clothes, bags, jewellery etc and plenty of holidays.. I don’t think you need to worry about bills, you’ve got money for that, you’re just greedy and want more. Like she’s the only person who has bills to pay. She’s boring, she’s a stuck up, snobby cow and I really dislike her. She’s completely ruined the channel for Ell because I feel like Ell does actually put in quite a bit of effort. I also think Molly is a stuck up cow, the way she speaks to people in videos and vlogs they’ve posted. Maybe molly is part of the reason syd has changed into the person she is because she’s been round molly for too long. Who knows!
I couldn’t even watch their last video 🤕

Reactions: 2
Oh Christ she is SO out of touch with reality. She couldn’t be any further away from struggling to pay her bills 😅 I’m sure there are some people who haven’t been on holiday in the past 10 years (or ever!!!) never mind this year alone - she acted like the world was going to end when there was a possibility she couldn’t go on holiday.

Reactions: 10
Amen to this! Used to really like their channel and actually was interested in the things they promoted because they genuinely seemed interested and put effort into their content. Now it’s lazy tit videos That are only being created and posted because they have ads in them. Have unsubscribed from them too.
Does anyone remember when they did the video of reviewing highly sponsored products? Syd slated Hi-smile and said it wasn’t worth the money then weeks later was being paid to advertise them!! If that doesn’t show how shallow she is and that she is purely following the money then I don’t know what does 😂 this whole YouTube industry and culture on the downward slope...

She says she needs to do it to pay her bills etc but then they go and forget to do their job by forgetting to upload 😩 obviously don’t need the money that much if they can forget something like that. Unfortunately some of us can’t just forget to go to work. Why didn’t they just say no videos this week we want a proper break?

no wonder she has such a big head with these young girls gassing her up 24/7 😭 when’s el appreciation day tho because I’m all for that 🙌🏼😂
omg i literally came here to say the same 😭 jesus man. she thinks she’s such an elite influencer, just cause you’re friends with molly-mae doesn’t make you on the same level as her hun

Reactions: 3
duck me what is thissss, I get second-hand embarrassment from her thinking she's a celebrity because 3 11-year olds have gassed her up 😭

Reactions: 6
Makes me so mad thinking of Syd having a go at people when they didn't say please asking where her clothes are from.... Its literally your job, probably because they weren't an ad so she didn't make ££££ off them she wasn't bothered

Reactions: 9
I remember i unsubbed from them months ago bc literally 8/10 videos were sponsored... not exactly picking the products you like the most, more like taking every brand deal that comes along.... Ell is a sweetheart, Syd.... well

Reactions: 9
Yeah cos if you’re such a fan, how are these people a fan of 1 but not the other?! 🤣
Agree! they are both as bad as each other, they both decide that every video and insta post is AD this AD that & that they need a holiday every few months because they work ‘so hard’. Ell Just doesn’t post it all over social media & send nasty replies to people

Reactions: 4
literally came here to say how stupid is this syd appreciation day. what has she done that’s so marvellous? ell should get an appreciation week for putting up with her

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Their stories seem so vein today, them constantly singing dancing at the camera etc it’s getting boring and embarrassing now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.