Sydandell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Syd doing a sponsorship for Eucerin as if she doesn’t bang on about how La Roche Posay is her holy grail and she would never use anything else!! She would talk about bleeping soil if they paid her enough
I swear she said she gets prescribed products from a Dermatologist too? 🤣

Reactions: 6
Did anyone see in their recent vlog syd said something that just wasn’t funny and ell didn’t find it funny and syd got so mad 😂

i’m confused, i swear they have to self isolate when they’ve returned home but Ell has gone home to where all her family are so now are they all going to isolate?!

I doubt she is going to isolate anyway. You can self isolate in a home with your family but it is very hard, there will be inevitable times but the general thing is to clean before and after you use anything and maintain distance in the same house.

Reactions: 1
I really don’t think these girls understand what isolating is and care about isolating anyway. They need to understand that isolating is not leaving your house/room for 14 days and not coming into contact with anyone else who isn’t isolating

Reactions: 12
i’m confused, i swear they have to self isolate when they’ve returned home but Ell has gone home to where all her family are so now are they all going to isolate?!
Yes I assume that’s how it works other wise it will be pointless. Going to be interesting to see if they stay inside. It’s a £1000 fine if they don’t but I’m sure that amount of money means nothing to them with 6 figures in the bank

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Doesn’t sit right with me that syd is taking the piss out of kim and Kanye when he is clearly in a mental health crisis at the moment. She preaches about being kind but doesn’t do the same! Don’t get me wrong, he won’t see her RT, but it’s giving out the idea that it’s okay to take the piss if people in crises like Kanye is

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Doesn’t sit right with me that syd is taking the piss out of kim and Kanye when he is clearly in a mental health crisis at the moment. She preaches about being kind but doesn’t do the same! Don’t get me wrong, he won’t see her RT, but it’s giving out the idea that it’s okay to take the piss if people in crises like Kanye is
Exactly, Kim is very visibly upset/distressed, it’s not funny, Kanye has bipolar and is clearly struggling at the moment, they have 4 young children and they’re making a joke about it?

Reactions: 2
Exactly, Kim is very visibly upset/distressed, it’s not funny, Kanye has bipolar and is clearly struggling at the moment, they have 4 young children and they’re making a joke about it?
Honestly, it’s because she is a nasty, vile, self centred, rude, selfish witch. She’ll lose all her subscribers & followers one day. Just wish people would get out of her arse making her head 10 times bigger and realise what she is.

Reactions: 6
I’m really not convinced that Syd is going to be able to stay away from her boyfriend during her 2 week isolation... 😂

Reactions: 18
No way, they’ll both be breaking quarantine but I’m sure they won’t be stupid enough to broadcast it all over social media like last time🙄 they’ve both got boyfriends now, and it isn’t as if they’re going to do it properly as that would mean Syd, Joel and her nan all quarantining, as well as ell and all the people in her household. They’re too selfish to consider the needs of anyone else, so long as they get what they want😡

Reactions: 7
They meant it as in they couldn’t have planned the argument they dont hide away as soon as an argument happens it obviously happened in the car shes backing them up not slagging them off as much as she annoys me i think thats been misinterpreted

Reactions: 1
They meant it as in they couldn’t have planned the argument they dont hide away as soon as an argument happens it obviously happened in the car shes backing them up not slagging them off as much as she annoys me i think thats been misinterpreted
I was about to say the same thing. I actually liked the same tweet earlier, it’s definitely not a dig at Kanye/Kim, it’s pointing out how ridiculous it is for someone to think that they actually chose to have an argument in the car and didn’t wait until they got back to the ranch, they’re in a really tit situation I doubt where they argue is the thing on their minds atm!

Reactions: 2
I was about to say the same thing. I actually liked the same tweet earlier, it’s definitely not a dig at Kanye/Kim, it’s pointing out how ridiculous it is for someone to think that they actually chose to have an argument in the car and didn’t wait until they got back to the ranch, they’re in a really tit situation I doubt where they argue is the thing on their minds atm!
Ah okay, great to hear different opinions on this. I hope you’re right as I would find it really nasty for someone to make fun of Kanye it such a difficult situation !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.