Sydandell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was said in an earlier message but his name is micahlestrade. If you go onto who she follows he’s there and he’s mixed and I think he plays football. He commented a while back on a workout video where she’s in an all green outfit about her music choice and she replied.
ah thank you, I don't go on this thread often so I didn't see earlier messages.

Reactions: 1
What do we think? I still think it’s probably Micah
Yeah it’s him, been said earlier in the thread too! Also, Does Syd still think no one knows who her bae is? She pushes this private life happy life so much but she doesn’t stop banging on about him 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Not watched their new video yet but they’ve really done molly dirty with that thumbnail! I honestly couldn’t tell who it was at first

Reactions: 7
Another ad.... can’t even be bothered to give them my view. Only putting effort into sponsored videos

Reactions: 5
They must spend a fortune on presents for each other, is it even necessary? Feel like they just do it to show off their moneh

Reactions: 3
Just came from Mollys birthday vid - I literally can’t believe how lazy Syd & Ell have got with their content 🤦🏽‍♀️ If you’re only going to bother putting effort into videos if you’re getting something out of it/sponsored then don’t bother at all, what happened to the whole attitude of ‘we just love making fun content for all of you guys!’ I used to love these girls, but now I just get the impression that they think they’re so superior that they don’t need to put time into things like YouTube content anymore.

Reactions: 15
66B1F50F-0894-439C-97A4-D621251067CA.jpeg

yet she puts her nan’s life at risk 24/7 by breaking lockdown rules and is so scared that she’s flying in the midst of a pandemic.

Reactions: 19
Well I’m assumptions they said their making over 5k a month and they’ve been ramping up the ads lately
I’m more yawning at the fact they’re going in the middle of a pandemic, just shoving their wealth in our face. Not many people can buy designer for their friends, go on holiday as soon as the borders are lifted. No doubt they will be posting non stop which just screams LOOK AT ME I AM ON HOLIDAY. Selfish especially for Syd and her old Nan.

Reactions: 5
I’m more yawning at the fact they’re going in the middle of a pandemic, just shoving their wealth in our face. Not many people can buy designer for their friends, go on holiday as soon as the borders are lifted. No doubt they will be posting non stop which just screams LOOK AT ME I AM ON HOLIDAY. Selfish especially for Syd and her old Nan.
They haven’t followed guidelines in many ways from earlier on and yes her nan is at risk. they tend to go on multiple holidays a year anyways so there was no urgency

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.