Sydandell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she said new video at 5pm. It’s only 4.30
No look she said new video tomorrow so I am unsure as to why they've done it this evening when it was already filmed edited etc

So ive started watching todays video and all I can keep thinking is 'stop trying to make molly happen, its not gonna happen' she reminds me like another syd such a snooty cow🤦‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
No look she said new video tomorrow so I am unsure as to why they've done it this evening when it was already filmed edited etc

So ive started watching todays video and all I can keep thinking is 'stop trying to make molly happen, its not gonna happen' she reminds me like another syd such a snooty cow🤦‍♀️
sorry don’t know how this happened as I swear I was in saffron’s thread reading this but obviously not 🤦🏼‍♀️

So they will upload a video of them social distancing but have been posting insta stories hugging etc 🤦🏻‍♀️
Someone commented this and they replied ‘this was 12 days before’ (Molly’s party) what difference does that make lol? We still can’t hug people and have to social distance

Reactions: 6
It’s so embarrassing how they’re all sat apart in the new video tonight when we have seen pictures of them cuddling/all next to each other? How stupid do they think we are?

Starting to think they’re only in it for the money, syd is constantly advertising clothes and giving you a swipe up link so she earns money when people buy the stuff & then tonight’s video dragging it out to 10 mins so they can make more money. So what if it was filmed June 20th when we all know they’ve been meeting up and not social distancing at all. It’s so annoying! I used to love watching them but the way they’ve acted since lock down I just don’t want to anymore I don’t enjoy it and I don’t enjoy them, mainly syd. I like Ell, just think syd and molly ruin it for her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Titles new video "TRYING ON BIKINIS...." (another AD of course) but doesn't try on a single one? The comments saying "Your figures are to dieeeee for🔥" have me weak - like are you watching the same video that we are?!?

Reactions: 5
These 2 have got laaaazy with their videos recently! What was the point in doing a separate video for syd’s birthday present when it was 10 minutes long!! Also so many ads in videos that I’m not going to watch because I just know they would have done the bare minimum again 😴

Reactions: 8
These 2 have got laaaazy with their videos recently! What was the point in doing a separate video for syd’s birthday present when it was 10 minutes long!! Also so many ads in videos that I’m not going to watch because I just know they would have done the bare minimum again 😴
at this point im not even shocked. I dont think i’ll bother watching the video, so thanks for the heada up.

i actually think that its syd who is the lazy one, ell always seems busy and shes the one that edits the videos and has the ideas. Syd is just there for thefame and money

Reactions: 4
Titles new video "TRYING ON BIKINIS...." (another AD of course) but doesn't try on a single one? The comments saying "Your figures are to dieeeee for🔥" have me weak - like are you watching the same video that we are?!?
they haven’t disclosed it as an ad? lidia baylis-zullo put a lounge try on video up too and marked it as #ad ...

Reactions: 2
In Syd's Instagram story she's wishing her friend a happy birthday and says "get off your phone" in the bitchiest tone I've ever heard, as if she isn't stood there on hers recording???

Reactions: 1
Their vids are so lazy. They've literally filmed this pamper evening video just so they could fit in the AD for the razor.

Reactions: 7
Syd confirmed they ‘both had boyfriends’ in their latest video! So happy fo Ell! Wish Syd would share less of hers and Ell would show more 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In Syd's Instagram story she's wishing her friend a happy birthday and says "get off your phone" in the bitchiest tone I've ever heard, as if she isn't stood there on hers recording???
When I first started watching them I used to see the assumptions that Syd is bitchy etc (didn’t really see it) but after watching more then discovering this thread she definitely is bitchy!

Reactions: 8
When I first started watching them I used to see the assumptions that Syd is bitchy etc (didn’t really see it) but after watching more then discovering this thread she definitely is bitchy!
It makes me laugh when Syd says she’d rather she got the hate than Ell as if she’s being called out on things for the sake of it... it’s not a case of one or the other being called out, you get criticised because you’re a crappy person. Ell doesn’t get criticised because she’s nicer and more professional 😂

Saw syd tweet earlier about having to pay an £80 customs charge on a PR package. NHS staff for years have had to pay to use hospital car parks, earning much less than youtubers do, not getting given free stuff and free holidays, so they also have to save money to pay for those things too, yet an £80 customs charge is something to complain about? She’s a self entitled privileged brat that’s clearly been way too spoilt growing up

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.