Sydandell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Syd and Ell go on about how real they are and how they wouldnt lie or promote something crappy. So after their recent nasty gal hauls (theres been 2 i think) where they were so excited and really exaggerated how great NG were i committed to purchasing from NG.

Ive bought 2 times from there 3 items each time. And everytime ive sent back everything because the quality was AWFUL.

Reactions: 7
Syd and Ell go on about how real they are and how they wouldnt lie or promote something crappy. So after their recent nasty gal hauls (theres been 2 i think) where they were so excited and really exaggerated how great NG were i committed to purchasing from NG.

Ive bought 2 times from there 3 items each time. And everytime ive sent back everything because the quality was AWFUL.
You can see in their most recent haul how crap the quality is, they didn't even bother to iron or steam a lot of it so it looked better on. It saved me money as I did want a slogan jumper from there but it didn't look that great on tbh. To me the video just came across as it was something easy to shill, doubt we will see them wearing a lot of the stuff they showed. It was such a half arsed attempt really. That co ord Ell wore had very unfortunate stitching in the crutch area, some of the dresses could have been nice but looked awful quality.

Don't get me wrong, I've had a couple of items from nasty gal that have lasted & been alright quality for the price but a lot of it has been rubbish.

Reactions: 3
I can’t be the only one who’s noticed syd has been sharing loads of people pregnancy/baby’s on her stories? Especially mixed race babies. Wonder if she’s up the duff

I can’t be the only one who’s noticed syd has been sharing loads of people pregnancy/baby’s on her stories? Especially mixed race babies. Wonder if she’s up the duff
Think she’s just fetishising them tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 13
797AD037-8E06-46F2-8702-C047F4591BA0.jpeg

of course syds the kind of girl to go to primark the first morning it opens after a global pandemic, especially when her nan is vulnerable. Bad vibes to me

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
The hair vid she just posted on her story, you can totally tell she hasn't just washed her hair, you can see the waves from the mermaid curler she uses all the time! Makes me so angry that they try to convince people that these products do things that they actually don't!!

Reactions: 4
View attachment 154606
of course syds the kind of girl to go to primark the first morning it opens after a global pandemic, especially when her nan is vulnerable. Bad vibes to me
I wonder what primary this is too. It isn’t either of the ones local to where they live as I live near them, she’s probably with the bf somewhere

Reactions: 2
Anyone find it odd that syd has been raving on about how good function of beauty is for her hair and how moisturising it is and now she’s promoting hair moisturiser from another brand...

I wonder what primary this is too. It isn’t either of the ones local to where they live as I live near them, she’s probably with the bf somewhere
lakeside i think

Now there is a primark haul! I bet they drove down together! No way would they of gone on separate cars !

They’re honestly a joke. I’m sure none of their followers wants them to go to primark, it’s a global pandemic, there’s no need it’s completely non-essential

Why do people act like Primark is best thing going?
They exploit people and their workers & especially ethnic minorities including Black people which they’re supposedly supporting the BLM movement. It’s deeper than just donating, they should be buying from more Black owned businesses instead of Primark

In the primark haul the way syd puts on the swimming costume/body suit and points out she got an 8 but it was tight which must be because of. ‘primarks error’ not the fact that she might be a size 10 in some items of clothing. God forbid she be over a size 8 guys!!! Setting such a bad example to their subscribers. Size doesn’t matter huns

Reactions: 15
In the primark haul the way syd puts on the swimming costume/body suit and points out she got an 8 but it was tight which must be because of. ‘primarks error’ not the fact that she might be a size 10 in some items of clothing. God forbid she be over a size 8 guys!!! Setting such a bad example to their subscribers. Size doesn’t matter huns
I’ve just watched the haul and she said this is a size 8 but I probably should have got a size 10 because this is quite tight. I think that was an error. So don’t think she was saying that it was Primarks fault.

It makes me so angry that they went to lakeside for this. I worked at lakeside for years, I still have friends and family members that do. It’s hard enough with all the local idiots rushing to the shops let alone people from out of town coming too. Just stay at home and show that you’re not inconsiderate pricks, it’s not that hard. But they can’t do that because they are!!!

It made me laugh how they stood 2 metres apart for the video but clearly went in the same car together?😂😂😂 how thick do they think their viewers are

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.