Sydandell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey just found this thread! syd gets on my last NERVE why does this girl think she’s so entitled. She’s defo the mean girl in school that would snap and belittle you if you asked where her bracelet was from.
I defo saw ell in molly maes garden on the coming out of the love island villa programme that followed about a week after the finale, I can’t remember seeing syd but I could be wrong

Reactions: 6
Hey just found this thread! syd gets on my last NERVE why does this girl think she’s so entitled. She’s defo the mean girl in school that would snap and belittle you if you asked where her bracelet was from.
I defo saw ell in molly maes garden on the coming out of the love island villa programme that followed about a week after the finale, I can’t remember seeing syd but I could be wrong
Syd was on holiday for the coming home party I think

Reactions: 1
I just find syd so patronising and rude. She has the attitude that she knows it and doesn’t care either

Reactions: 4
I couldn't believe it when she put that thing up about people needing to be polite about asking her where her stuff is from, like she was doing a favour telling us well 90% of it is gifted anyway and she gets paid to tell people where its from 😂😂 I'm sure anyone that works in retail wouldn't be like SAY Please if someone came up to you asking where something was? It's a job syd

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I couldn't believe it when she put that thing up about people needing to be polite about asking her where her stuff is from, like she was doing a favour telling us well 90% of it is gifted anyway and she gets paid to tell people where its from 😂😂 I'm sure anyone that works in retail wouldn't be like SAY Please if someone came up to you asking where something was? It's a job syd
Has she ever had an ACTUAL job before?

Does anyone lol at the fact that syd posts throwback photos to when she was in Bali? Which was with her ex bf? And she’s got a new bf now, I think that’s kinda weird. No way if I was in a new relationship as happy as she is (or says she is) and post old photos on vacation with an ex

Reactions: 3
Does anyone lol at the fact that syd posts throwback photos to when she was in Bali? Which was with her ex bf? And she’s got a new bf now, I think that’s kinda weird. No way if I was in a new relationship as happy as she is (or says she is) and post old photos on vacation with an ex
Hes not in the pictures tho so i dunno i dont see a problem but might just be me bit yet again the throwback of her on the plane was a bit odd considering she made such a big deal out of it as it was a surprise for dan

Anyone else think as far as YouTube content goes this is very out dated and 3 years ago?
The whole ‘things girls are too afraid to ask guys’ things really gets on my nerve
saffron just did it with her brother and it’s got 1M views so that’s why syd & ell will be jumping on it now.

• Haha
saffron just did it with her brother and it’s got 1M views so that’s why syd & ell will be jumping on it now.
Makes SO much sense now

I really hate the trend I don’t know why, the whole things girls are too afraid to ask?? I don’t know any girls who are ‘afraid’ to ask guys anything. It’s a bit patronising to me

Reactions: 1
Makes SO much sense now

I really hate the trend I don’t know why, the whole things girls are too afraid to ask?? I don’t know any girls who are ‘afraid’ to ask guys anything. It’s a bit patronising to me
I think it’s aimed at their younger audience...I find it a bit cringey!

I’ve just watched their saffron clothing line review video and had to comment, Syd makes NO sense. They have a young audience and it makes me really uncomfortable when she says things like ‘I ordered a 12 because I wanted a super loose fit’ etc when the shorts fit her?! Both girls are super fit, always exercising and look great - just state what size you got - we can see the fit.

Reactions: 7
I’ve just watched their saffron clothing line review video and had to comment, Syd makes NO sense. They have a young audience and it makes me really uncomfortable when she says things like ‘I ordered a 12 because I wanted a super loose fit’ etc when the shorts fit her?! Both girls are super fit, always exercising and look great - just state what size you got - we can see the fit.
She just doesn’t want to admit she’s a 12 maybe ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.