Sydandell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just doesn’t want to admit she’s a 12 maybe ?
Especially given their target audience are young girls - doesn't sit right with me when they are clearly both very fit, the size of her shorts shouldn't matter. I think you could tell she really didn't want anyone thinking she was actually a size 12 or maybe Saffrons line sizing was off but they're desperate for a similar collab so didn't want to say so? I don't like the message that sends at all either way

Reactions: 1
Especially given their target audience are young girls - doesn't sit right with me when they are clearly both very fit, the size of her shorts shouldn't matter. I think you could tell she really didn't want anyone thinking she was actually a size 12 or maybe Saffrons line sizing was off but they're desperate for a similar collab so didn't want to say so? I don't like the message that sends at all either way
100%. The shorts fit perfectly, they didn’t look oversized at all. Same with the first pair of joggers I think

Reactions: 1
100%. The shorts fit perfectly, they didn’t look oversized at all. Same with the first pair of joggers I think
I just watched this video and yes the shorts fit perfect!! I don’t get whys theres such a stigma on sizes. Two people who are size 20 could have completely different body shapes same as two people who are size 6!!!!! The same convo is appearing on Sophia and cinizias thread where cinzia is adamant shes a 8... who cares what size you are just be honest so you’re viewers will know what sizes will suit them if they have a similar body type, its a massive help! 😊

Reactions: 3
Joel’s been staying at girls houses with groups of friends then going back to their nans

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Joel’s been staying at girls houses with groups of friends then going back to their nans
The hypocrisy really screams out of this channel. Apparently syd and ell were spotted with mollie too weeks ago, it’s disgusting. All these influencers are really under the impression that they’re above everyone else

Reactions: 7
The hypocrisy really screams out of this channel. Apparently syd and ell were spotted with mollie too weeks ago, it’s disgusting. All these influencers are really under the impression that they’re above everyone else
that makes me so angry. And it’s not even just influencers (although I haven’t actually seen 1 influencer stick to the rules) but everyone I know and have on socials including ‘friends’ have been having house parties, raves, meeting up, getting their lashes and nails done and this started back in april when lockdown was tight. yet any time I call them out on it I get laughed at. Won’t be laughing when it spikes again and you’re loved ones are in hospital x

Their recent video annoys me - they aren’t even sitting far apart and acting like they have been following social distancing until that point

Syd is there as well, guarantee it’s more than 6 people total. Syd, Ell, Charlotte, Ed, Zoe, Ellis, there Mum, Dad, Nan probably friends too 😡

Reactions: 2
Syd is there as well, guarantee it’s more than 6 people total. Syd, Ell, Charlotte, Ed, Zoe, Ellis, there Mum, Dad, Nan probably friends too 😡
Yep! Also in ells photo her sister had straight hair, then in syds video it is curled. So no doubt she went in and curled her hair in their house too!

C9CB2E4B-67CB-4857-8066-3F59198EE7E1.png

Isn’t lip liner meant to be similar to your lip colour and not this dark shadow that looks like moustache ?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.