Sydandell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you all noticed how since the girls fell out with Lucy, syd all of a sudden is crazy about saffron? Like she all of a sudden ‘loves’ her? It’s so fake😂 syd always tries to make out she’s besties with people like molly mae as well who she had never even met before love island, calm down love you’re not everybody’s bestie.
they were close with molly mae before she went in the love island. There’s pics of them together so I wouldn’t jump to conclusions like that lol

Reactions: 3
Does anyone else think their friend mollys voice is really annoying (not Molly mae lol) - whenever I heard it I think is she ok, sounds like she’s about to cry 😂

Reactions: 14
Credit to Syd she’s put a story on asking people to share links etc about the George Floyd murder and she’ll share them on her stories. I really respect that especially as I’ve seen so many influencers either not address it at all or put up one measly shared repost of an artsy pic related to it 🙄

Reactions: 6
Credit to Syd she’s put a story on asking people to share links etc about the George Floyd murder and she’ll share them on her stories. I really respect that especially as I’ve seen so many influencers either not address it at all or put up one measly shared repost of an artsy pic related to it 🙄
Absolutely, I commend her for this. Less so for sharing EVERY new item on Missguided with affiliate links but hey ho!!

Does anyone else get the feeling theres a bit of tension between syd & ell at the minute? No commenting on each others pictures ect

Reactions: 4
they were close with molly mae before she went in the love island. There’s pics of them together so I wouldn’t jump to conclusions like that lol
They met for the first time AFTER she came out of love island & there’s pictures of them together from ONE event when molly mae launched her PLT clothing range. So I’m not jumping to any conclusions.

Fair enough she’s posted 3 pictures to her stories, 2 of which were reposts of another persons story with links. She hasn’t spoken out publicly to her followers about her feelings towards it and how we can help. She has the audience, if you care enough use that as an advantage to help make a difference. She’s only posted to her story about it because influencers have been slated for not caring so she’s done it Just so she can say she has done it.

Does anyone else get the feeling theres a bit of tension between syd & ell at the minute? No commenting on each others pictures ect
Syd very rarely shows any love to ell on her pictures anyway so that’s normal for her.

Last edited:
They met for the first time AFTER she came out of love island & there’s pictures of them together from ONE event when molly mae launched her PLT clothing range. So I’m not jumping to any conclusions.

Fair enough she’s posted 3 pictures to her stories, 2 of which were reposts of another persons story with links. She hasn’t spoken out publicly to her followers about her feelings towards it and how we can help. She has the audience, if you care enough use that as an advantage to help make a difference. She’s only posted to her story about it because influencers have been slated for not caring so she’s done it Just so she can say she has done it.

Syd very rarely shows any love to ell on her pictures anyway so that’s normal for her.
There is a photo of Syd Ell and Molly Mae long before she went in to Love Island, tried to find it but I can't. However at 12:00 in this video they talk about how they met her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
There is a photo of Syd Ell and Molly Mae long before she went in to Love Island, tried to find it but I can't. However at 12:00 in this video they talk about how they met her.

Funny how you couldn’t find it isn’t it, because there isn’t one. Syd said herself all they used to do is comment on each other’s insta pics and each other’s insta stories. No one even knew they were mates until she announced she was going in the love island villa, funny that isn’t it.

Met one time and they’re besties? I think not

Reactions: 2
Funny how you couldn’t find it isn’t it, because there isn’t one. Syd said herself all they used to do is comment on each other’s insta pics and each other’s insta stories. No one even knew they were mates until she announced she was going in the love island villa, funny that isn’t it.

Clout chasers😂😂

I think I remember a photo of the three of them before Love Island? In a hotel with no makeup on I think molly had a love island interview or something, could easily be wrong though!

Reactions: 5
I think I remember a photo of the three of them before Love Island? In a hotel with no makeup on I think molly had a love island interview or something, could easily be wrong though!
I remember them talking about this, if there was no pic they definitely mentioned that they were with Molly after she had the love island interview. Syd mentions her more now though of course

No need to be rude - there is definitely one and they mention in that video meeting up in Manchester.

Yes, that's the one I'm talking about!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.