SydandEll #9 Ell’s glowing & getting fitter, Syds still bitter & deleting Twitter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never post on here but I can confirm that I know people who know them personally (syd and molly) and not one person can say they’re nice people 😂 specifically called them bullies and the b word (don’t know if I can say that on here) and like I said that’s coming from multiple people too who knew them at school and now

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Definitely still there. Any chance he could have blocked you?
I think he must have deactivated his account and logged in again because I looked the other day and it wasn’t there but I’ve looked just now and it’s there again. Weird

Reactions: 6
687F1F3C-2C26-4FA7-98D0-8E42988DCE07.png

I would love to have enough money to spend on tickets and then go on one ride. Does she not realise how normal people function daily and she couldn't cope without a fast pass... some people

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Sorry but the Alton Towers story sounds so entitled… how dare they sell out of fast track tickets and make Queen Sydney wait a long time for the rides!

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Maybe they should’ve checked the weather forecast before going? No brain cells

Reactions: 46
I swear 4849 instagram is losing followers rather than gaining lol. It's on 55.6 now and I'm sure it was on like 59 2/3 weeks ago

Reactions: 18
Lol just seen she’s announced the quiz collaboration. We all guessed it hun.

I don’t even know what to say about the Alton towers thing cause this is what she does every single time. Never known someone complain so much about everything. She’s an absolute brat.

Reactions: 17
Molly and syd are defo not lookers. Molly looks like a hamster boy & syd is just lego

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 827722
I would love to have enough money to spend on tickets and then go on one ride. Does she not realise how normal people function daily and she couldn't cope without a fast pass... some people
she literally has a job where she could take a day off any time she wanted so in the week when less people would be at alton towers but nooo she picks a half term weekend. Idiot

Reactions: 24
Molly and syd are defo not lookers. Molly looks like a hamster boy & syd is just lego
In the recent video syd uploaded, syds hair really did not suit her head shape and fake hairline. Also, molly just looked like a proper hamster like she usually does

Reactions: 3
For someone who never used to drink much, Syd is drinking much more lately..

Reactions: 12
I’m getting confused with all the dogs she’s been posting, pretty sure she said that she isn’t a dog person and would never have one etc, now she’s got a new dog on her Instagram every week (I know they’re not hers but still) 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.