SydandEll #9 Ell’s glowing & getting fitter, Syds still bitter & deleting Twitter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her hair line is so bad, does anyone know what she actually had done to it?

Reactions: 8
I’m confused as to if anyone actually likes Syds collection?? like not even in a rude way but it’s literally a white tracksuit saying fortyeight49 or whatever it is like that has no real relevance to syd or any of her followers. id rather get a cheaper tracksuit from boohoo or even amazon. anyone else? just think it’s the most boring clothing line tbh

Reactions: 26
I’m confused as to if anyone actually likes Syds collection?? like not even in a rude way but it’s literally a white tracksuit saying fortyeight49 or whatever it is like that has no real relevance to syd or any of her followers. id rather get a cheaper tracksuit from boohoo or even amazon. anyone else? just think it’s the most boring clothing line tbh
People calling the brand just slightly wrong amuses me so much for some odd reason foryeight49 loooooool 😂 (not laughing at you obvs 🤗)

Reactions: 10
Sorry if the fall out really was about boyfriends/ell not wanting to do YT, wtf has that got to do with molly ??? It must be deeper than that.. they give off such a bad aura I can’t deal imagine the convo. “Sorry I can’t be friends with you cos syd said so”

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Sorry if the fall out really was about boyfriends/ell not wanting to do YT, wtf has that got to do with molly ??? It must be deeper than that.. they give off such a bad aura I can’t deal imagine the convo. “Sorry I can’t be friends with you cos syd said so”
Some people are just sheep. I had a situation with some friends in my early 20s where one of them heard a rumour about me, didn’t ask me about it but twisted it to her own version and stopped talking to me. The other two friends soon followed suit because they didn’t want to upset this other friend and binned me instead. These were friends that I’d had since school so it just shows how much influence (no pun intended) one person can have.

Reactions: 23
I get that you wouldn’t want to be friends with someone who has done your best friend wrong but molly was literally friends with BOTH syd and ell. So, it’s clear who her favourite was (hint: looks like Caitlin Jenner)

Reactions: 21
Molly Mae has the outfit on tonight that Syd wore to that recent event she was with Elle Darby at. She’s gonna be INSUFFERABLE. I’m expecting a reshare of it on her story followed by a picture of her in the outfit.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Molly Mae has the outfit on tonight that Syd wore to that recent event she was with Elle Darby at. She’s gonna be INSUFFERABLE. I’m expecting a reshare of it on her story followed by a picture of her in the outfit.
And then her saying ‘miss you 🥺❤

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just came here to say this exact same thing !!

Reactions: 2
Oh for god sake 😫

Reactions: 3
She'll be giving "my forever inspo taking inspo from ME🥺🥺🥺"

Was syd even invited to MM's event haha

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This must be what the comment to Zoe was about, but why hasn’t Syd posted about it?! 🤔
Mimi Webb also has an event tonight, so she could be at that and maybe wasn’t invited to Molly’s. Definitely suss she hasn’t mentioned where she’s going

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.