SydandEll #9 Ell’s glowing & getting fitter, Syds still bitter & deleting Twitter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🔧 In the works. So.. what happened to the girl gang Georgia Emily Syd Mollie????? Holidays in Ibiza.. Brunches in London.. shopping.. test driving tractors? Then all of a sudden there nowhere to be seen & georgias having a 100K party with her close friends? Notice it happened after they went for dinner with mollie (without Syd). Molly witches about Syd to the girls.. they realise they’re both bitchy and fake & distance themselves from them 2

🔧 In the works. So.. what happened to the girl gang Georgia Emily Syd Mollie????? Holidays in Ibiza.. Brunches in London.. shopping.. test driving tractors? Then all of a sudden there nowhere to be seen & georgias having a 100K party with her close friends? Notice it happened after they went for dinner with mollie (without Syd). Moll witches about Syd to the girls.. they realise they’re both bitchy and fake & distance themselves from them 2
had to stop being a lurker and make an account after I saw @Tea4u saying how Georgia seems fed up:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
As much as I dislike Syd and I know it’s not an excuse but (I think it’s been discussed before) maybe she’s like this because of what she’s been through in her childhood and as much of a witch she tries to come across or loves to be, I bet she’s actually quite an emotional person deep down or maybe with relatives and really close friends she trusts. Her current behaviour definitely shows that she’s hurting about the Ell situation. Especially because of loss during childhood, she will struggle even more so losing another key person in her life (which she did take for granted). Again I do find it difficult to feel sorry for her because Ell was still following her and would have probably been civil but Syd chose to cut her off completely because loyalty seems to play such a big factor in her friendships. Getting a bit psychological but maybe she felt like she was losing Ell anyway because Ell had her own life and boyfriend and Syd has always been used to having her as a little lap dog!

Molly on the other hand is summit else😅 Even Syd said herself that her heart is made of stone lol. Molly would screw Syd over multiple times to get to where she needs to be no doubt about it. You can tell Molly couldn’t care less about Syd and they probably only meet up because Syd organises it and keeps hinting at going away to Paris with her (not copying Cinzia yet again🤣). I guess at least Syd can get a taste of what it was like for Ell to be mates with her. Like someone said on here Syd is now Ell in the friendship with Molly😂 there’s not many people that Syd will back down to but Molly has some weird hold over her..

Also going off track but it’s crazy to me that Syd & Saffron get on, they must actually secretly hate each other?! They’re the exact same person and would 100% clash if they spent longer than an evening together!!! Would love to see that happen😂😂

I’m sure Syd has received help in the past but she would really benefit from seeing a professional in my opinion!

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
As much as I dislike Syd and I know it’s not an excuse but (I think it’s been discussed before) maybe she’s like this because of what she’s been through in her childhood and as much of a witch she tries to come across or loves to be, I bet she’s actually quite an emotional person deep down or maybe with relatives and really close friends she trusts.

Molly on the other hand is summit else😅 Even Syd said herself that her heart is made of stone lol. Molly would screw Syd over multiple times to get to where she needs to be no doubt about it. You can tell Molly couldn’t care less about Syd and they probably only meet up because Syd organises it and keeps hinting at going away to Paris with her (not copying Cinzia yet again🤣). I guess at least Syd can get a taste of what it was like for Ell to be mates with her. Like someone said on here Syd is now Ell in the friendship with Molly😂 there’s not many people that Syd will back down to but Molly has some weird hold over her..

Also going off track but it’s crazy to me that Syd & Saffron get on, they must actually secretly hate each other?! They’re the exact same person and would 100% clash if they spent longer than an evening together!!! Would love to see that happen😂😂
Wow you’ve hit the nail on the head with this!!! Somebody said a while ago they have tea that Molly has implied she’s using Syd to get an Instagram career? Did she even go to any events before the Ell fallout?

She put up with Ell until she got her spot and now she will put up with Syd until she is where she needs to be! The fact Syd puts up with her really is telling.. what secrets of Syds does she know that is letting her get away with it…

Hope Sydney realises that when they fall out her secrets won’t be kept like Ell did🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 22
🔧 In the works. So.. what happened to the girl gang Georgia Emily Syd Mollie????? Holidays in Ibiza.. Brunches in London.. shopping.. test driving tractors? Then all of a sudden there nowhere to be seen & georgias having a 100K party with her close friends? Notice it happened after they went for dinner with mollie (without Syd). Molly witches about Syd to the girls.. they realise they’re both bitchy and fake & distance themselves from them 2

had to stop being a lurker and make an account after I saw @Tea4u saying how Georgia seems fed up:ROFLMAO:
😂😂 guess I should give up my day job up and become an influencer now! But doesn’t Georgia seem so done with her tit like she didn’t even want to be in the video 😂

Reactions: 6
😂😂 guess I should give up my day job up and become an influencer now! But doesn’t Georgia seem so done with her tit like she didn’t even want to be in the video 😂
That’s because Molly bitched about Syd to her and emily and now she sees how fake they both are😂

Reactions: 2
milly and syd are both too conceited to be true friends.
I know this was a typo but please can we all start calling her Millie from now on! I can only imagine how pissed off she’d be reading here knowing that she’s so irrelevant we can’t even get her name right 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Syd definitely keeps herself busy and is so constant because she can’t spend too much time doing nothing / alone with her feelings. She’s out there trying to prove too much but the only person that really cares is her

Reactions: 18
View attachment 830366
I am CERTAIN syd got through uni because of ell?? I remember their videos and ell did most of her course work for her. Syd is so obsessed with trying to seem better off without ell but it’s embarassing and we can see right through it 🙃🙃
Was just coming on to post this! I remember she would say how Ell stayed up with her helping her with uni stuff etc lol. How bitter does she have to be to not even acknowledge it when it’s literally on old videos? 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Not at all trying to be nasty or anything but why does she always need to feel the need to bring up her grandad.. I feel like she just wants people to feel sorry for her like she brought it up in the most random way in her new vid you can tell it was just so awkward.. it gives me pick me my grandad is dead vibes. I have lost membres of family and i don’t bring it up 24/7 to get people’s attention

Reactions: 23
Not at all trying to be nasty or anything but why does she always need to feel the need to bring up her grandad.. I feel like she just wants people to feel sorry for her like she brought it up in the most random way in her new vid you can tell it was just so awkward.. it gives me pick me my grandad is dead vibes. I have lost membres of family and i don’t bring it up 24/7 to get people’s attention
that is impossible cause Sydney May is the only person to ever lose a close family member

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I think the girl just loves feeling sorry for her self and loves to make it always seem like she is the most hard working person ever like girlllllllllllll people do surgery for 24 hours to save a persons life. You probably have one of the easiest jobs in the world, give it a rest darl. Just find it comical she always brings up Uni, or how she has a degree or her marathon hahahahahaha like yeah they are all amazing achievements but you’re act like you’re better than everyone else for it. She’s so redundant her only personality trait is trying to be better than everyone else

Reactions: 31
Well said, I'm sure all of us have lost a close family member. I prefer not to bring it up if I'm honest!

She THRIVES off of it?? She could have just said I had some struggles during uni etc but no, she plays the dead relative card, girl has nothing else going on in her life

Reactions: 15
I have the ☕

El has wanted to take a step back from influencer life and YouTube whereas Syd is quite clearly the opposite. I think it had something to do with Ell’s boyfriend as he is quite private.

basically the girls were going to bring out their own brand called ELSY and Ell got cold feet about it all, and left Syd in the lurch a bit and wanted to back track so they were going to lose loads of money and Syd just lost it.

Said she felt Ell was using her and their channel to get free stuff for their flat and had no commitment anymore, how she was going to be out of pocket, and blamed her boyfriend for ‘manipulating Ell’

looks like Syd has ripped off all the ELSY ideas for her new brand
2 years ago…

Attachments

Reactions: 12
These posts she’s done of her nan’s cards to her grandad make me feel so uncomfortable. That is so private why is she showing the world and what is she achieving by doing so

Reactions: 38
Molly is deffo the type to shag syds bf behind her back lol
bleeping yessssss. I’ve always had this vibe from her, even from early, that she’s 110% that “friend” to put you down in front of others, flirt with your man… just be a pick me. Those are the ONLY vibes she gives, I’m sorry. 😅

Reactions: 24
bleeping yessssss. I’ve always had this vibe from her, even from early, that she’s 110% that “friend” to put you down in front of others, flirt with your man… just be a pick me. Those are the ONLY vibes she gives, I’m sorry. 😅
Well the fact she’s begging Jamie Shackleton even though he has a girlfriend is quite telling

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.