SydandEll #9 Ell’s glowing & getting fitter, Syds still bitter & deleting Twitter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And why has she tagged Alton Towers? Does she want them to reply and apologise for the rain?
Wouldn’t expect anything less from syd! This is the same woman who expected Costa to change their menu because SHE wanted a drink that wasn’t on it, then even blamed a young lad publicly because he wouldn’t make her a drink that WASNT on the menu

Reactions: 37
She’s so entitled, she honestly needs to be humbled asap. She does this time and time again where she knows she has a public platform and confidently slated business because she knows her young fans will listen to her. It’s the same thing as Costa, and as the Sunday dinner thing she does which no one asked for. It’s honestly so embarrassing for her because it makes her look like a complete entitled brat, which her friends and family and boyfriend seem to openly joke about but I don’t find it amusing having people around you call you a brat? Personally I would actually be so offended if that’s what I was known for is my bratty behaviour. like maybe if people are calling you a brat, isn’t that a sign maybe you shouldn’t act like one? You’re not a child, freak

Reactions: 31
and she wonders why everyone's team ell without even knowing the full story...her behaviour online is actually embarrasing

Reactions: 41
I got 10 mins into her new video and I had to turn it off they were giving me a headache 😷 they were all talking over eachother so loud and honestly Syd voice goes throughhhhhh me what a mess of a video

Reactions: 13
Anyone see the vid on her story of her using hairspray that she must have paid the toilet attendant lady for and was spraying loads so the lady said enough and Syd carried on and said one more. She then goes to put the hairspray down and knocks over loads of deodorants. Who’s betting she did it on purpose just because the lady had said something to her.. Wish the vid didn’t cut off but Syd seemed fake enough anyway..

• Wow
Reactions: 32
View attachment 827722
I would love to have enough money to spend on tickets and then go on one ride. Does she not realise how normal people function daily and she couldn't cope without a fast pass... some people
Wow the entitlement!!! Maybe because it’s half term weekend and families have more brain cells than a bully in block shades! It isn’t the parks fault they ran out of fast track (the sell pretty quick over half term dates) also not their fault it rained you brat!

didn’t want you up north anyway, go back to Thorpe park ✌

Reactions: 14
Guuuyyys🤣 watch from 34 minutes of Syd’s get ready with me and watch molly lmao. Shes just tryna to get involved and add something relevant but can’t:ROFLMAO: get that girl off the camera pleaaaaaase

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Guuuyyys🤣 watch from 34 minutes of Syd’s get ready with me and watch molly lmao. Shes just tryna to get involved and add something relevant but can’t:ROFLMAO: get that girl off the camera pleaaaaaase
She is so awkward. I don’t know why but there’s a weird vibe between her and syd like they have to force the friendship sometimes. Syd will never be able to replace ell lol

Reactions: 19
She is so awkward. I don’t know why but there’s a weird vibe between her and syd like they have to force the friendship sometimes. Syd will never be able to replace ell lol
THIS🙌 odd how they don’t see eachother for weeks at a time & then cram in all these events and nights out. Molly just waiting until she gets the influencer title and then she will b to busy for syd

Reactions: 12
milly and syd are both too conceited to be true friends. In most friendships, there is only room for one attention seeking biatchh! They’re eventually either going to long term tolerate each other whilst frighting for top spot, or they’re going to have a major explosive fall out full of spilt teaaaaa and dramaaaaa

Reactions: 24
I think Syd is just trying to massively over compensate for the loss of Ell in her life. It’s like she has to prove she has the best life, best group of friends, best career, best car the list goes on for how much she tries to prove she’s better than Ell. I think she’s actually very sad and probably very lonely. She isn’t a genuine person and comes across as very bitchy, people will eventually see her for exactly what she is. I think the situation with Ell and those tweets opened a lot of peoples eyes to who she truly is. No matter what happens with someone, it’s only natural to miss them, especially a bestfriend that you shared a career and 20 years with, but she acts as if her life has only elevated since Ell left but to me it looks the opposite, she’s living a very empty sad unattainable life, trying to do the most in order to look a certain way on social media and to probably show Ell that she’s better off without her when in reality she’s probably not. If anything it looks like Ell is happier (now) and seems to be more creative and free now that she’s no longer apart of the duo, granted a few months ago she always looked sad, down, and a bit defeated but now times passed she seems to be getting back on her feet and genuinely enjoying life. Funny how things work

• Heart
Reactions: 58
11A164A2-EB85-4A5E-B008-702FF32B8CA1.png

I am CERTAIN syd got through uni because of ell?? I remember their videos and ell did most of her course work for her. Syd is so obsessed with trying to seem better off without ell but it’s embarassing and we can see right through it 🙃🙃

Reactions: 56
View attachment 830366
I am CERTAIN syd got through uni because of ell?? I remember their videos and ell did most of her course work for her. Syd is so obsessed with trying to seem better off without ell but it’s embarassing and we can see right through it 🙃🙃
She 100% asked herself that question 🤣 so cringe.
she’s nothing special for working while at uni full time. I did and a lot of other people I went to uni with did it.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
She 100% asked herself that question 🤣 so cringe.
she’s nothing special for working while at uni full time. I did and a lot of other people I went to uni with did it.
Exactly it’s what normal people do she acts so entitled🤣🤣it’s just pure embarrassing for her

Reactions: 20
Exactly it’s what normal people do she acts so entitled🤣🤣it’s just pure embarrassing for her
Plus she didn’t move out so I’m guessing her nan will have still been doing her washing/cooking etc which I used to have no time for at uni but had to get it done 😂

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.