SydandEll #9 Ell’s glowing & getting fitter, Syds still bitter & deleting Twitter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh she’s really starting to make my skin crawl now if I’m honest. She just has such a ‘I’m better than everyone else’ look on life - her true colours have really quite shon since splitting with ell. I’m betting she wouldn’t be going anywhere if she didn’t bum buddy and cling onto other influencers arse cracks

Attachments

Reactions: 17
She always makes me check for an "eye roll" reaction when a screenshot of her story gets posted here 🤣 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 seriously the definition of an arse licking pick me girl ughhh

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh she’s really starting to make my skin crawl now if I’m honest. She just has such a ‘I’m better than everyone else’ look on life - her true colours have really quite shon since splitting with ell. I’m betting she wouldn’t be going anywhere if she didn’t bum buddy and cling onto other influencers arse cracks
🤮 she really is clinging on hard to try and stay relevant! Without Ell there is no personality, kindness, purity… just a desperate wannabe with major bully vibes.

Reactions: 25
On that video in the restaurant at midnight her voice goes straight through me. Wonder why she said ‘smile darling, life’s too short’ to Molly Mae😬

Reactions: 6
On that video in the restaurant at midnight her voice goes straight through me. Wonder why she said ‘smile darling, life’s too short’ to Molly Mae😬
I think she was about to say ‘life’s to short… eat that bread’ I could be wrong 😂

Reactions: 3
The fact she’s clinging onto a 16 year old for clout is honestly embarrassing

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
The fact she’s clinging onto a 16 year old for clout is honestly embarrassing
I can imagine her going around the party trying to talk to everyone so she could put them on her story and make it look like they the closest of friends, seriously how old is she?

Reactions: 27
i've said it before but i'll say it again, girls like syd who are borderline bullies and unlikeable rarely have actual friends people hang out with them out of obligation because they're scared of them and it's better to be their friend rather than have them dislike them...other than Ell it's clear she has no meaningful friendships probably because she's not a nice person so she clings on to anyone she can to try and look like her life is perfect and she has endless friends...other than her bf, brother and molly I bet she spends most of her time alone

Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.