SydandEll #9 Ell’s glowing & getting fitter, Syds still bitter & deleting Twitter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So on YouTube, syd replied to someone’s comment saying molly and Ell are no longer friends…not suprised but why do they still follow eachother

Reactions: 8
So on YouTube, syd replied to someone’s comment saying molly and Ell are no longer friends…not suprised but why do they still follow eachother
I've just seen her comment... There was no need for her to reply to the person asking if Molly and Ell are friends imo. Her reply 'no they're not xx' seems so bitchy too lol

Reactions: 60
that kinda sarcastic reply just shows how much joy she finds in the fact that she ruined another friendship that had nothing to do with her

Reactions: 48
You can just tell they were the annoying brats in school, only bullies say « i wish i could go back to school »

Reactions: 32
I’ve just seen it 😂😂 wonder if it’s some sort of launch for her new clothing line thing? How awkward

Attached for anyone who doesn’t follow her

Ahh she’s such a beg it’s soo awkward like duck off. Someone mentioned before that she never grew out of her school mentality and it’s so true, it gives me PTSD of school those girls who tried so hard to fit in with the other ‘popular’ girls

Reactions: 41
I’ve just seen it 😂😂 wonder if it’s some sort of launch for her new clothing line thing? How awkward

Attached for anyone who doesn’t follow her
Loooool that’s so embarrassing, molly maes sis don’t care about you syd, why you acting like a beg. Was she like this when she was friends with ell?

Reactions: 28
no like syd was one of those 'sirrrrr' 'sir i dont get it come help me' pick me vibes those loud popular girls who lived off attention of good looking teachers and swore they loved them back

• Haha
Reactions: 30
When Zoe Hague ignores your texts and calls so you have to resort to commenting on her pic to get a response🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I think she looks older because she wears that weird poo lipstick like what Faye did from love island and it ages her like 10 years + otherwise, she would look pretty.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I think she looks older because she wears that weird poo lipstick like what Faye did from love island and it ages her like 10 years + otherwise, she would look pretty.
The lower part of her face looks old to me like she’s gonna start sagging soon

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.