SydandEll #9 Ell’s glowing & getting fitter, Syds still bitter & deleting Twitter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does any other influencer repost syds story like she does with other people? If any influencer goes out with syd, do they then talk about it on their insta stories and bang on about how they are the ‘closest’ friends or that they’ve missed each other etc. like syd does. It’s so embarrassing that she makes it seem like she is so close to all of these influencers yet they barely give her any attention. She defo does it to show off, probably to ell

Reactions: 22
Spending Christmas in Mexico ? Is she dumb doesn’t she wanna spend it with her nan and uncle and that lmao … oh god

Reactions: 9
Elle still follow syd from her make up account from two year ago, but syd unfollowed it, pretty much

Reactions: 1
I know you all love Ell but if you believe she ever uses So fragrances and isn’t just going for the free brand trip then … 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I know you all love Ell but if you believe she ever uses So fragrances and isn’t just going for the free brand trip then … 🤷🏼‍♀️
As if she's gonna be like "hmm I can't go cos I don't wear that fragrance"

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Yeah I kinda agree Ell gets off easier now because Syd IS worse than her in a lot of aspects and has shown to be the person whose side you don't wanna be on in their fall out. On the other hand, ALL influencers do this, I see them on trips/pr events and go like 'when has she ever mentioned this brand????', but also they should ALL get criticized for it, just because it's "common" doesn't make it better. It's not the worst thing they do as they have to claim ads and by now we all know not to trust most of those, but Ell is in the wrong for the soon-to-be-posted promo she'll be doing when not actually using he products. Nobody call me a costa but damn Ell is truly TOO protected around here, like it's okay to like her more and like ehr in general but she does do the typical influencer things that are annoying as well :rolleyes: 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Yeah I kinda agree Ell gets off easier now because Syd IS worse than her in a lot of aspects and has shown to be the person whose side you don't wanna be on in their fall out. On the other hand, ALL influencers do this, I see them on trips/pr events and go like 'when has she ever mentioned this brand????', but also they should ALL get criticized for it, just because it's "common" doesn't make it better. It's not the worst thing they do as they have to claim ads and by now we all know not to trust most of those, but Ell is in the wrong for the soon-to-be-posted promo she'll be doing when not actually using he products. Nobody call me a costa but damn Ell is truly TOO protected around here, like it's okay to like her more and like ehr in general but she does do the typical influencer things that are annoying as well :rolleyes: 😅
You worded this much better than I could ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I do like Ell more, in terms of personality and that but I am disappointed to see her on a PR trip for something we know she doesn’t use. I know all influencers do it. I know it’s nothing new. I know it’s how they get paid. I’d be buzzing for Ell if it was for a brand she uses / talks about. Make up or something idk

Reactions: 7
In all honesty I just couldn’t give a tit hahahaha if ell is on holiday for a PR trip, like at the end of the day compared to Sophia and cinzia and their rip off book, syd being racist, homophobic, and fat phobic, ace family, family vloggers, Kate Hayes makeup, influencer scams like nelk boys and gambling, it’s literally the least problematic thing of all, the bar is really low for influencers at this point let’s be honest, most of them are just massive scammers and money grabbers. I would absolutely not rinse Syd for doing it or ell, in fact I remember specifically that ell darbs, Syd and Ell, Lucy Flight, Sabrina etc all went on a trip with I think it might have even been so fragrance before and we know fine well they didn’t use those knock off iconic London sprays but it is what it is, more exposure, an opportunity, they all do it. I don’t find a problem with it personally, whether it was Syd or anyone else. There’s a lot bigger issues to hand with influencers. If you’re an OG watcher of YouTube, especially peak beauty industry like in 2015/16 when urban decay, Becca, NARS used to take influencers away allllll the time, we are talking like to the Bahamas all expenses paid trips, and these girlies never used the products, of course they didn’t but they still went, it’s been a thing for a long time.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
In all honesty I just couldn’t give a tit hahahaha if ell is on holiday for a PR trip, like at the end of the day compared to Sophia and cinzia and their rip off book, syd being racist, homophobic, and fat phobic, ace family, family vloggers, Kate Hayes makeup, influencer scams like nelk boys and gambling, it’s literally the least problematic thing of all, the bar is really low for influencers at this point let’s be honest, most of them are just massive scammers and money grabbers. I would absolutely not rinse Syd for doing it or ell, in fact I remember specifically that ell darbs, Syd and Ell, Lucy Flight, Sabrina etc all went on a trip with I think it might have even been so fragrance before and we know fine well they didn’t use those knock off iconic London sprays but it is what it is, more exposure, an opportunity, they all do it. I don’t find a problem with it personally, whether it was Syd or anyone else. There’s a lot bigger issues to hand with influencers. If you’re an OG watcher of YouTube, especially peak beauty industry like in 2015/16 when urban decay, Becca, NARS used to take influencers away allllll the time, we are talking like to the Bahamas all expenses paid trips, and these girlies never used the products, of course they didn’t but they still went, it’s been a thing for a long time.
We’re not saying Ell is the only person in the world to do it, but she’s doing it and should be called out for it like anyone else would be. that’s all 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.