SydandEll #8 Syd’s channel put the friendship to bed, sorry you still get a joint thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
is syd’s car even road taxed lol
lol it actually is….you can check online

lol it actually is….you can check online
But, the number plate is illegal……but I can’t talk as so is mine 🙈 not in terms of the plate and size of numbers but the plate I have it smaller than normal because it looks better on my car and I do know tonnes of people that so this with their plates….I don’t agree with changing the spacing though, I would and have never done that myself! I’m too scared I’ll get in trouble! Lol!

Reactions: 1
I agree with you & have written something similar about it before but ended up deleting it incase it came across wrong.
Syds family are obviously well to do & having an addict of any sort probably put a big dent in their image. But her mum clearly didn't just try drugs once for her & her brother to both be put in her nan's care.
I work with addicts & it is awful to see people choose drugs over family & guess it's easier to blame others
Exactly this! When Syd talks about it it’s as though anybody with a drug addiction is homeless on the streets but not her mum, her mum got in with the wrong crowd, did drugs once and died. I think she even described her as ‘unlucky’ and it’s just so far from the truth based on what we know. Like you said her and her brother being in their grandparents care. I feel for Syd in the sense that she didn’t have her mum but even when she talks about it it’s still in a ‘we’re above everybody else’ way

Do we know what happened to her dad?

Reactions: 24
Exactly this! When Syd talks about it it’s as though anybody with a drug addiction is homeless on the streets but not her mum, her mum got in with the wrong crowd, did drugs once and died. I think she even described her as ‘unlucky’ and it’s just so far from the truth based on what we know. Like you said her and her brother being in their grandparents care. I feel for Syd in the sense that she didn’t have her mum but even when she talks about it it’s still in a ‘we’re above everybody else’ way

Do we know what happened to her dad?
If I’m remembering right, shes said before her dad was never in her life. She does have a step sister from him tho (I’m pretty sure it’s from him) who everytime she sees she makes a big deal out of how people dunno she’s her sister 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
When I was on her Twitter, she would tweet about going to her dads so I’m guessing they had a relationship that just soured

Reactions: 3
It’s definitely forced, she needs to keep them brand deals coming in 💸
Also, she’s confirmed this comment I made the other day by carrying on as if nothing happened. I never watched her solo channel from the beginning, but will definitely steer clear of anything she puts her name to now

Reactions: 11
honestly if there was better acknowledgement from both the girls i’d be more willing to accept they have grown and changed but a half hearted apology after trying to deny it and hide all the evidence for days doesn’t sit right with me 💀

also i’m hoping her saying everyone has different opinions doesn’t mean the way syd and molly used derogatory language and said nasty things about POC, gay people, overweight people is okay because freedom of speech and different opinions?? i’m hoping we are all aware there are some opinions that are downright wrong to have and montana seems like she is condoning this hate speech with her last sentence ☠
so it’s ok to have Syd work for her “inclusive” brand even though she thinks fat people shouldn’t wear bikinis??? Absolute madness

Reactions: 6
Watching her recent vlog (don’t hate me) and her and cass have NO chemistry at all. They don’t seem like a couple to me, does anyone else think this? I also find it hilarious watching the vlog knowing she was spending her morning and nights on tattle lmao

Reactions: 23
Oh god I hate cycle shorts. I’ve never seen them look good on anyone, not even that picture of Princess Diana that does the rounds every couple of years!

For chilling in the house? Yeah, sure.

Reactions: 4
It’s because she’s moved the 1 and the 0 close together so it looks like a D. They’re all supposed to be evenly spaced
I have a private plate and I have loads of problems with it a lot of the time, like for example where I live I have to go through a tunnel to get over the water, if you’re from the north you’ll know what I mean hahaha and my private reg never works on those cameras and mine is road legal so I don’t know how she doesn’t experience issues with it, just such a hassle

Reactions: 10
Back to the car for a second… I don’t drive so sorry if it’s a stupid question. But someone said it’s road taxed. Does that me she has insurance on it too? Because if she doesn’t isn’t it illegal to drive without?! Sorry I’m clueless haha

Back to the car for a second… I don’t drive so sorry if it’s a stupid question. But someone said it’s road taxed. Does that me she has insurance on it too? Because if she doesn’t isn’t it illegal to drive without?! Sorry I’m clueless haha
So road tax and insurance are 2 different things. Basically if you have a car without tax you get a fine, even if your car is on private land you have to tax it as ‘SORN’. You pay that to the government for pollution your car contributes to and for repairing motorways. For insurance, if you don’t have it they can disqualify you, arrest you, give you points on your license and fine you. Insurance goes to whichever company you chose and it’s just incase you crash, your car gets stolen or any other incidents.

Reactions: 6
So road tax and insurance are 2 different things. Basically if you have a car without tax you get a fine, even if your car is on private land you have to tax it as ‘SORN’. You pay that to the government for pollution your car contributes to and for repairing motorways. For insurance, if you don’t have it they can disqualify you, arrest you, give you points on your license and fine you. Insurance goes to whichever company you chose and it’s just incase you crash, your car gets stolen or any other incidents.
Ngl this is acc helpful lol I’m buying a car and was kinda clueless about this n online doesn’t explain it so simply 😂😂 xx

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.