SydandEll #8 Syd’s channel put the friendship to bed, sorry you still get a joint thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 744974
Can’t go a single day now without seeing this bishhhhhh
Her car is so obnoxious and big like what’s the need for this car in the UK if you don’t live in the countryside. Also remember that time she said she had changed her number plate and it’s actually the same private plate that she’s always had, literal compulsive liar 🤣

Reactions: 29
Her car is so obnoxious and big like what’s the need for this car in the UK if you don’t live in the countryside. Also remember that time she said she had changed her number plate and it’s actually the same private plate that she’s always had, literal compulsive liar 🤣
mate, she lives in the town next to me (where I grew up)and the drive between the two towns is literally just pure traffic jams. Absolutely no need for that car

Reactions: 16
notice how quiet molly is being? definitely think she was spoken to by her work. or shes just being an attention seeking twit like always

Reactions: 19
mate, she lives in the town next to me (where I grew up)and the drive between the two towns is literally just pure traffic jams. Absolutely no need for that car
she wanna loook Boujee after ell, show everyone that shes good and making money on her own :rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
Just a weird flex having a car like that which is so expensive to insure, to fill up with petrol and tax. Pointless tbh

Reactions: 21
It is funny her having that car here, like ahh yes Ford Fiesta, oh a Vauxhall, oh a Kia, omg a fiat 500! then in comes Matt black bleeping JEEEEEP rolling down the Hertfordshire roads😭😭😭😭 it’s embarrassing.. perfect for all the off road situations we’ve got such as when he’s tailgated by the police for an illegal number plate, it is ICKKKY

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Has ell done any stories today? I was blocked by syd the other day and now seems as if ell hasn’t done any stories tbe last 24 hours?

Reactions: 1
Did her mum die from a heroin overdose? Or have I made that up
I don’t think she’s ever disclosed what drug it was but I always assumed heroin. I can’t really watch her talk about it though cos she’s like ‘omg guys my mum was not a druggie she was not like that she got in with the wrong crowd’ - syd babe your mum had a drug addiction. Like many others do. It doesn’t make you any less to say ‘my mum had a drug addiction’ but she talks about it as though her mum was above drug addicts. I hope I’m making sense and not being offensive cos that’s not how I intend it to be!

Reactions: 51
I don’t think she’s ever disclosed what drug it was but I always assumed heroin. I can’t really watch her talk about it though cos she’s like ‘omg guys my mum was not a druggie she was not like that she got in with the wrong crowd’ - syd babe your mum had a drug addiction. Like many others do. It doesn’t make you any less to say ‘my mum had a drug addiction’ but she talks about it as though her mum was above drug addicts. I hope I’m making sense and not being offensive cos that’s not how I intend it to be!
I agree with you & have written something similar about it before but ended up deleting it incase it came across wrong.
Syds family are obviously well to do & having an addict of any sort probably put a big dent in their image. But her mum clearly didn't just try drugs once for her & her brother to both be put in her nan's care.
I work with addicts & it is awful to see people choose drugs over family & guess it's easier to blame others

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.