SydandEll #8 Syd’s channel put the friendship to bed, sorry you still get a joint thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I rewatched the video where she spoke about her mum & mentioned how she died when she injected something for the first time- I assume heroin. I believe her mum used to live in Ibiza and seemed quite a free spirit so maybe she was into “party drugs” and one day it went too far :( she also mentioned how she was in and out of rehab and had tried to get clean. Totally agree with what everyones saying though, she mentioned how she would be prepared to do a more in-depth video about it. I think this would maybe help people see more of her vulnerable side idk

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I rewatched the video where she spoke about her mum & mentioned how she died when she injected something for the first time- I assume heroin. I believe her mum used to live in Ibiza and seemed quite a free spirit so maybe she was into “party drugs” and one day it went too far :( she also mentioned how she was in and out of rehab and had tried to get clean. Totally agree with what everyones saying though, she mentioned how she would be prepared to do a more in-depth video about it. I think this would maybe help people see more of her vulnerable side idk
See to me, being into ‘party drugs’ is going drugs at an event / party. Being in & out of rehab is a drug addict with a drug problem. I just get such weird vibes from her when she talks about it, cos it’s all about image and the whole ‘we’re not like that’ vibe. I’d have more respect for her if she said ‘my mum was a drug addict. She battled with it. She died from it’ kinda thing - but I’m not saying that it’s not a hard thing to go through & talk about cos I can only imagine!

Reactions: 33
Why does she think anyone thinks her life is that interesting we want to watch almost an hour of her and her son on their holibobs

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Probably one of the most relatable people I follow right now - not doing the most, wearing normal clothes on instagram and just being herself. I wear clothes like this every day mostly since lockdown I can only count on one hand the times I’ve put jeans on and have been searching for some cute wearable leggings for a while! Love her

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Had a dream that it was my bday and ell sent me the jacquemus lineny bag syd has and then text me the tea on their fallout

• Haha
Reactions: 5
notice how all she posts is vlogs is cos she knows if she posts anything else it will be low views she just wanna show us shes popular lmao

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
See to me, being into ‘party drugs’ is going drugs at an event / party. Being in & out of rehab is a drug addict with a drug problem. I just get such weird vibes from her when she talks about it, cos it’s all about image and the whole ‘we’re not like that’ vibe. I’d have more respect for her if she said ‘my mum was a drug addict. She battled with it. She died from it’ kinda thing - but I’m not saying that it’s not a hard thing to go through & talk about cos I can only imagine!
Tbh party drugs are very addictive and are usually a gateway drug for harder stuff like heroin when your tolerance builds up and they don’t affect you as much anymore. When she posted that her mum used to live in Ibiza, I thought everything must’ve kick started there cos pretty much everyone does drugs there. Feel so sorry for her when I deep this situation but I do agree with you that she talks as though her family are above being drug addicts. Addiction doesn’t discriminate

Reactions: 11
The right hand side of the towel 🤣🤣 so blurry compared to other side, edging is completely different and it magically follows the shape of her body yet the left side doesn’t 🤣

Double post but her saying ‘when they were 16’ she would wait for him, if she was sixteen he was what 14..?
When she was 16, he would of been 13…….urm that’s weird. At 16, I defiantly wasn’t looking at 13 years old and thinking yeah I’ll wait for you

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.