SydandEll #8 Syd’s channel put the friendship to bed, sorry you still get a joint thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back to the car for a second… I don’t drive so sorry if it’s a stupid question. But someone said it’s road taxed. Does that me she has insurance on it too? Because if she doesn’t isn’t it illegal to drive without?! Sorry I’m clueless haha
The more value your car is the more road tax / insurance you pay for it - depends on loads of different factors for example where you live, your age, accidents etc however Syds car in the UK especially because it’s heavily modified will because very expensive to insure because they are quite ‘rare’ and modifications are high risk, and her car will be a 2 or 3Litre engine which means it’ll emit more emissions in the environment so she will be required to pay more tax. If anyone watches Sarah Ashcroft she has a Mercedes G wagon, and they are still very uncommon in the uk, have became more popular over the years so insurance on them is a fortune, she was asked to pay £10,000 for insurance for a year! So she got rid of it, I imagine Syd will be paying a fortune to keep it running

Reactions: 3
The more value your car is the more road tax / insurance you pay for it - depends on loads of different factors for example where you live, your age, accidents etc however Syds car in the UK especially because it’s heavily modified will because very expensive to insure because they are quite ‘rare’ and modifications are high risk, and her car will be a 2 or 3Litre engine which means it’ll emit more emissions in the environment so she will be required to pay more tax. If anyone watches Sarah Ashcroft she has a Mercedes G wagon, and they are still very uncommon in the uk, have became more popular over the years so insurance on them is a fortune, she was asked to pay £10,000 for insurance for a year! So she got rid of it, I imagine Syd will be paying a fortune to keep it running
She will more than likely be paying 2k-3k a year for insurance as it’s a 2016 plate car and she’s been driving a while! Depends if she has no claims or convictions😂

Edit: the tax is £600

• Wow
She will more than likely be paying 2k-3k a year for insurance as it’s a 2016 plate car and she’s been driving a while! Depends if she has no claims or convictions😂

Edit: the tax is £600
£2-3k for insurance is crazy!! How could you even justify that 😭 And that road tax, my road tax was £170 bc it’s slightly older and I thought that was a lot haha.

£2-3k for insurance is crazy!! How could you even justify that 😭 And that road tax, my road tax was £170 bc it’s slightly older and I thought that was a lot haha.
My road tax is £20 a year and my insurance is £400 a year, because I drive a car with a small engine and is very economic. I live in London, there is absolutely no need for a bleeping jeep in London and surrounding areas

Reactions: 13
My road tax is £30🤣🤣🤣 I’ve had my car 4 years soon and £600 is probs all its worth these days but oh no syd is paying £600 a year road tax.. oh to dream🤨🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She speaks down to her boyfriend a lot in her videos just like she used to with Ell.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.