SydandEll #8 Syd’s channel put the friendship to bed, sorry you still get a joint thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Montana is dead right. Why does everyone here think you can't be a totally different person and have grown a lot in 7-10 years? Is everyone here the exact same as they were at 14 years old? I know for a fact that I, and nearly everyone I know is immensely different now in our 20s. Everyone has offended someone in some shape or other in our lives whether you meant to or not. Molly's tweets were far worse than Syd's as they were actually in such a derogatory tone, whereas Syd's were just immature and not thinking about the weight of what she said so young, and Swim Society more than likely accepted Syd's tweets were minimal in comparison to Cassius and Molly.

A lot of people here are far too obsessed with cancel culture and wanting to tear others down and it shows x
Yeah obviously everyone has offended someone in their lives. But there is a big difference between offending someone and being openly racist, homophobic and fat phobic… Stop defending her, she doesn’t give a tit about you or anyone else’s feeling tbh.

Reactions: 25
Montana is dead right. Why does everyone here think you can't be a totally different person and have grown a lot in 7-10 years? Is everyone here the exact same as they were at 14 years old? I know for a fact that I, and nearly everyone I know is immensely different now in our 20s. Everyone has offended someone in some shape or other in our lives whether you meant to or not. Molly's tweets were far worse than Syd's as they were actually in such a derogatory tone, whereas Syd's were just immature and not thinking about the weight of what she said so young, and Swim Society more than likely accepted Syd's tweets were minimal in comparison to Cassius and Molly.

A lot of people here are far too obsessed with cancel culture and wanting to tear others down and it shows x
Ugh there she is our star of the show x

• Haha
Reactions: 39
You guys Costacoffeeflatwhite is either Sydney may or her Nan or someone close to her trynna tells us to drop it and believe she’s a changed woman 🙄

Honestly Costa im not just saying this to be funny, why don’t you make a rave thread? You clearly love the girl

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

She’s not gonna shag you mate...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
syd literally has her spies and low-key supporters everywhere. Montana is honestly disgusting, don’t think her bikini line is doing too well anymore anyway so wishing her all the bad karma.

Reactions: 11
syd literally has her spies and low-key supporters everywhere. Montana is honestly disgusting, don’t think her bikini line is doing too well anymore anyway so wishing her all the bad karma.
Honestly I don’t think it was ever doing well, this idiot literally created a bikini brand during a global pandemic when most people (other than influencers aka the most selfish cretins on the planet) haven’t been swanning off round the globe for beach holidays needing a load of bikinis.
Her brand isn’t even inclusive anyway, they go up to size 20 which is less than most highstreet stores lol
60775CFA-7BF0-45D3-AF36-62D135359221.png

Reactions: 23

At this point I am acc confused why you’re on tattle and on this thread if you’re gonna blow smoke you Syds ass ... do u wanna slander Ell. Feel free to but you’re literally arguing w yourself n it’s gonna get exhausting having to defend yourself when 90% of the thread disagree w you. Giv

Reactions: 21
She’s not gonna shag you mate...
Dead at these🤣 not surprised costa is back up her arse again because that’s where she lives, hope it’s nice and comfortable for you living in sheer ignorance.

I had to leave these thread for a day and try to not comment or hold my self back because it was becoming increasingly difficult to not want to argue with every person who was trying to excuse her behaviour, I usually don’t take things online or on tattle especially to heart because at the end of the day it’s just something online and really not a big deal but I found it so astounding that people genuinely want to make excuses for this behaviour. This was consistent behaviour from syd across 3/4 years as we’ve said so many times, this wasn’t just a one off comment made.

Her and Molly both deserve to be held accountable and that’s all we done, I’m not pro cancel culture and I do believe people change, but Syd and molly are both very nasty degrading entitled people who have a pattern of bullying and disrespecting people.

Reactions: 11
Dead at these🤣 not surprised costa is back up her arse again because that’s where she lives, hope it’s nice and comfortable for you living in sheer ignorance.

I had to leave these thread for a day and try to not comment or hold my self back because it was becoming increasingly difficult to not want to argue with every person who was trying to excuse her behaviour, I usually don’t take things online or on tattle especially to heart because at the end of the day it’s just something online and really not a big deal but I found it so astounding that people genuinely want to make excuses for this behaviour. This was consistent behaviour from syd across 3/4 years as we’ve said so many times, this wasn’t just a one off comment made.

Her and Molly both deserve to be held accountable and that’s all we done, I’m not pro cancel culture and I do believe people change, but Syd and molly are both very nasty degrading entitled people who have a pattern of bullying and disrespecting people.
Honestly for me it’s like, if you like Syd that is completely fine! But maybe go and suck her off on her own page? Like feel free to slide into her DM’s and tell her what a queen she is and that you don’t care about the racist tweets, but why come to a thread which is dedicated to slagging her off, trying to defend her? It’s just pointless and sad.

Reactions: 12
Honestly for me it’s like, if you like Syd that is completely fine! But maybe go and suck her off on her own page? Like feel free to slide into her DM’s and tell her what a queen she is and that you don’t care about the racist tweets, but why come to a thread which is dedicated to slagging her off, trying to defend her? It’s just pointless and sad.
The thing is though like if she was actually nice person, and deserved fair criticism than we would be completely fair towards her and wouldn’t talk tit about her, exactly like we are with Ell. We’ve gave ell fair criticism but the difference is Ell is actually a decent person, who made a mistake by promoting in the style when her and syd were no longer friends - I know was probably due to contracts and having to keep promoting due to deadlines and whatever but still. I don’t think anyone deserves to trolled or hated on, and I don’t think we’ve ever been nasty or intentionally spiteful or hateful, at least most of us hahahaha or even made attempts to ‘cancel’ her but we hold these people accountable for their behaviour online, I don’t know what’s wrong with that?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Costa I can’t hear you over the sound of having Syds flaps 8 inches deep in ur chatting tit mouth x

• Haha
  • Heart
I find it weird that she’s still posting normally as if nothing happened like I’d expect her to take a ‘social media break in order to work on herself and reflect in order to better herself for the future’

• Haha
Reactions: 22
honestly if there was better acknowledgement from both the girls i’d be more willing to accept they have grown and changed but a half hearted apology after trying to deny it and hide all the evidence for days doesn’t sit right with me 💀

also i’m hoping her saying everyone has different opinions doesn’t mean the way syd and molly used derogatory language and said nasty things about POC, gay people, overweight people is okay because freedom of speech and different opinions?? i’m hoping we are all aware there are some opinions that are downright wrong to have and montana seems like she is condoning this hate speech with her last sentence ☠

Attachments

Reactions: 9
honestly if there was better acknowledgement from both the girls i’d be more willing to accept they have grown and changed but a half hearted apology after trying to deny it and hide all the evidence for days doesn’t sit right with me 💀

also i’m hoping her saying everyone has different opinions doesn’t mean the way syd and molly used derogatory language and said nasty things about POC, gay people, overweight people is okay because freedom of speech and different opinions?? i’m hoping we are all aware there are some opinions that are downright wrong to have and montana seems like she is condoning this hate speech with her last sentence ☠

There’s a huge difference between ‘sorry you feel that way and ‘sorry I made you feel that way’ gaslighting at its finest that

Reactions: 31
did anyone notice syd’s story at home sense (lmao) and saying it was her nans choice today and she put “…” a few times, but it has since been deleted and the caption changed? Lol

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.