SydandEll #8 Syd’s channel put the friendship to bed, sorry you still get a joint thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t care how old they were they had to be at least teenagers and should have known better. People like this never change. Vile
They can’t use the age thing as an excuse. They used words KNOWING that it was insulting, it isn’t like they were oblivious to it. I’m so glad that it has backfired and now ell is the glowing and thriving without Lego head and her pet hamster

Reactions: 18
Jesus christ these are a horrible read. I do know how young they were and how thoughts around some terms was slightly different like 10-15 years ago but the fat girls in bikinis? P*ki and ch*nk? The one about gay people? As recently as 2013??? Absolutely disgusting then and disgusting now. Someone send these screenshots to them imma need to hear wtf they have to say about this!?
How can you all say 2013 is recent it's literally nearly 10 years ago.... It is so easy to say something 10 YEARS that you have come to vehemently disagree with. If ya'll think you can't say something at the age of like 12 and never change and will always be that same person now then idk what to tell you lmao

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
How can you all say 2013 is recent it's literally nearly 10 years ago.... It is so easy to say something 10 YEARS that you have come to vehemently disagree with. If ya'll think you can't say something at the age of like 12 and never change and will always be that same person now then idk what to tell you lmao
Costacoffesydwhite was waiting for you

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I'm sure they would have been around 16/17. They left school in 2013. Some of those tweets were from 2014 so they were at College at the time. At 17 you should know that using racial slurs is not acceptable. They are the same age as me and I would never say such horrid things, I never saw anyone in my year tweeting those things

Last edited:
Reactions: 41
I'm the same age too and I'm sure I knew plenty of immature people back then who would post that and definitely not be that sort of person now. I agree with a lot of stuff here but this is super extreme. The brands ya'll are messaging will literally look at the post date and laugh at you for trying to ruin someone for what they said when they were a kid just to try avenge Ell lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Erm not being funny but she wasn’t 12, they were 17 when they were posting some of this tit. At the age of 17 I knew right from wrong and I certainly wasn’t posting racial slurs online. This is a bleeping weird hill to die on, like we get it, you’re a syd fangirl, but this is one thing you do not have to defend her over x

Reactions: 47
i went to my cousin's gay wedding in 2015 aged 13 and was elated for them, its not about age it's about morals. 7 years ago still makes her 17, old enough to know right from wrong

Reactions: 28
Erm not being funny but she wasn’t 12, they were 17 when they were posting some of this tit. At the age of 17 I knew right from wrong and I certainly wasn’t posting racial slurs online. This is a bleeping weird hill to die on, like we get it, you’re a syd fangirl, but this is one thing you do not have to defend her over x
I would defend ANYONE over a tweet from 10 years ago 😭😭 Not a chance anyone stays the same for 10 years and there has been HUGE change in society, language, political correctness and what people would have laughed at once, they wouldn't laugh at now. I'm sure there's thousands of shows like the office or little britain, even friends that would show you that much. Genuinely not a fAnGiRl of either Syd or Ell but this is a tit take tbh, a witch hunt, if you will.

Also literally making a comment about your fake tan being too dark doesnt make you racist..... sorry I dont make the rules

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Molly tweeted the AQA exam board so the age range is 16-18 for definite. At 16 you know what you’re saying. They clearly had such strong opinions hence the multiple tweets! I don’t give a duck what anyone says, they’ll just be mad they got caught.

Reactions: 14
Jack Maynard was called out for tweets he made in 2011 when he too was 16/17.

Regardless if they were posted in 2011 or 2022, the tweets that those girls have made are simply NOT acceptable and if you sit here defending them by saying “oh it was ten years ago” then more fool you ✌🏼

Reactions: 39
I would defend ANYONE over a tweet from 10 years ago 😭😭 Not a chance anyone stays the same for 10 years and there has been HUGE change in society, language, political correctness and what people would have laughed at once, they wouldn't laugh at now. I'm sure there's thousands of shows like the office or little britain, even friends that would show you that much. Genuinely not a fAnGiRl of either Syd or Ell but this is a tit take tbh, a witch hunt, if you will.

Also literally making a comment about your fake tan being too dark doesnt make you racist..... sorry I dont make the rules
Ok so you agree that this sort of filth is not acceptable to have on your public profile in 2021 then, she has deleted and now she should apologize for it no?
You may not think that particular tweet about the fake tan was racist, but I can assure you that using the slur ‘p*ki’ does make you racist.... sorry, I don’t make the rules.

Reactions: 20
Why are people acting like being young means it’s ok to say these things. Yes people change but I have never said anything racist, or homophobic or anything at any age I’m not an idiot. Even before gay rights where legal or bigger bodies where more accepted I’ve never thought at the age of 15/16 oh she’s too fat or ewww gay people. That never crossed my mind so I’m sure people are capable or doing the same. Yes those tweets are old but the content of those tweets shouldn’t even cross someone mind regardless of the era, their gender or their age. If she had said oh I like Pringles then changed her mind that’s ok but being homophobic ... very different to w ready salted crisp

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I’m Indian and if I was 12/13/14 and saw someone in my school had tweeted that word so freely I would’ve been really upset and would’ve felt very awkward seeing that person around or speaking to them. Obviously now I’m in my 20s so wouldn’t get emotional over it and would fully stand up for myself and anyone else although i’d still be offended. I don’t what I’m trying to say here but costagal is pissing me off lol. You clearly don’t understand racism/homophobia, it doesn’t matter the age, it’s wrong. You should be taught right from wrong at a very young age.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.