SydandEll #8 Syd’s channel put the friendship to bed, sorry you still get a joint thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m actually so disappointed even if she apologised and said she’d learnt from it then I would be somewhat content. But being half-Pakistani and seeing her use that slur so causally I’m speechless. Gonna have to unsubscribe.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Don’t know if it’s just me but I’m not surprised by those tweets at all, if anything I expected it from them two..🙄 but I bet that if they don’t read here there’s bound to be people that lurk the thread and give them a heads up about what’s happening

Reactions: 26
They won’t mention it at all…they must be shitting themselves. What a tit holiday sitting there deleting messages…wonder what her boyfriend thinks of those racist tweets.

Reactions: 19
Would also love to know what their new bffs like Georgia and Emily etc think - they seem like nice girls so be a shame if they continued staying close to syd and mol

Reactions: 19
Lucy Flight should have got the gig because if anyone has tried to spread body positivity it’s her. Swim Society need to ditch Syd and hire Lucy Flight IMO.
Yeah tbh she has always been an advocate for that. This must be low-key satisfying for people like her cuz syd dropped her; imagine if Lucy and ell teamed up

Yeah tbh she has always been an advocate for that. This must be low-key satisfying for people like her cuz syd dropped her; imagine if Lucy and ell teamed up
The fact also that ell used to be bigger as-well is a bit of a slap to the face as she was the same one saying I loved u regardless ur size on her weight loss pic

Last edited:
Reactions: 37
The fact also that ell used to be bigger as-well is a bit of a slap to the face as she was the same one saying I loved u regardless ur size on her weight loss pic
I was thinking this! Makes me think that when syd posted those old not necessarily flattering pictures of Ell for her bday was done even more maliciously than I first thought

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Imagine Ell seeing those tweets when she did them. How horrible your own supposed best friend saying body shaming tit like that, disgusting

Reactions: 47
All, one of the main rules of tattle is to keep it on tattle. Promoting an account to target someone or compiling a list of company's to contact is against the rules as it very quickly gets into harassment territory. This is for everyone's benefit.

Thanks

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
imagine being this much of a coward. It’s all out now. I genuinely can’t believe that you’d have it in you to tweet such vile nasty hateful comments. Considering Syds boyfriend is light skin, and not white, this is disgusting!!!! She fetishes over black men, and is so desperate for a light skin baby but spend her early teens mocking people, now she wants to have light skin babies because she thinks they are cute!!! I honestly feel sick. And as for mollie, she is a vile nasty homophobic disgusting bully. Fatphobic, racist, homophobic, I’m honestly in shock. This just confirms except what we all thought about them both, nothing but nasty bullies.

And you know what it is, it’ll be turned on us because we’ve outed them for their vile behaviour and they’ll come back with ‘everyone grows’ ‘I’m so sorry’ ‘I tweeted some nasty stuff when I was very young but I’ve learnt from it’ - no excuse. We’ve all said and done things when we maybe haven’t understood what it meant, however this was consistent, malicious, and hateful. I hope they didn’t have any friends of colour, or size 16 friends, or gay friends because if they did, I can only imagine how they made them feel 💔 so sad that these are the type of people that are put on a pedestal. Makes me wonder what kind of house hold they were both raised in and the words that they were around growing up.

Attachments

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.