SydandEll #8 Syd’s channel put the friendship to bed, sorry you still get a joint thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wish Ell come on this thread instead and posted a picture of Syd having her hairline surgery 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 50
To be fair and playing devil’s advocate- syd and ell had their personalities when they became friends so to be honest they both signed up for that and seemed to like each other just fine, and the problem is everyone sees Ell as the sweet one.

however sometimes good people can do crappy things, so I agree this has turned into a “yeah but no matter what happened it must be all Syd”

I think people would probably be surprised at the reality of what happened regardless of who your favourite is!

Reactions: 6
Seriously.. people coming on her saying Ell isn’t innocent arent saying that they love Syd. They’re just saying Ell is also a twit but definitely just hides it better for her brand

Reactions: 4
I mean we saw on camera for years the way Syd treated Ell badly, the bitchy comments she would make, the way she’d ignore what Ell was saying, when the hamster was around it was often like Ell didn’t matter to her. I don’t doubt that in their falling out they both did things wrong but Syd obviously thinks they’ve fallen out over one particular thing whereas to everyone else it’s pretty obvious this was a long time coming. Before they even fell out we would talk on this thread about how crappy Syd was to Ell, maybe it took Ell having a bf to point out the way Syd was behaving to make Ell realise? I imagine Ell’s family wore rose tinted glasses where Syd was concerned and just saw her as more of an extrovert than Ell considering they’d known each other for so long whereas he had a new perspective on the situation. We know the falling out was something to do with him because Syd told everyone that and there’s not much that he could’ve done because if anything was THAT bad there’s no way she’d keep her mouth shut about what it was! I think Ell is just over it, she’s put up with years of Syd’s drama and is now free from it whereas Syd keeps bringing it up so she’s obviously not over it at all

Reactions: 38
I don’t know why we have to do this every few days but people aren’t even saying that Ell is innocent. Neither of them are giving us the FULL story and we’ll probably never get it. People are reacting to how they are both acting right now and that is Ell isn’t saying duck all about Syd whereas Syd is giving sly digs to Ell every chance she gets

Reactions: 30
oooooooo mollys ‘bestie’s’ birthday today. You mean to say…. She’s allowed other friends???

Reactions: 12
Imagine how bored syd and her bf must be on holiday making accounts and coming here to defend Syd, all cos because we think Ell is THRIVING without her.

Reactions: 33
We know ell did wrong as well, for example they BOTH agreed to continue releasing ITS collections when they were obviously not friends, which is so morally wrong on both syd and ells parts but the difference (as others have pointed out) ell has carried herself sooo much more professionally since the fall out. If you don’t like that the majority of us speak highly of ell on this thread then go make her her own one or something 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 34
So we know syd was talking to her boyfriend about ell on her holiday today because he unfollowed her and now you show up defending syd. Also, you are using xxx like syd does when she replies to any criticism. This must be syd lmao
It’s also ironic that this new person has made an account around the same time sydandell first started having threads in October

Reactions: 13
We know ell did wrong as well, for example they BOTH agreed to continue releasing ITS collections when they were obviously not friends, which is so morally wrong on both syd and ells parts but the difference (as others have pointed out) ell has carried herself sooo much more professionally since the fall out. If you don’t like that the majority of us speak highly of ell on this thread then go make her her own one or something 🤷🏼‍♀️
Surely the whole point of this thread is to give opinions of people though.. including Ell 😭😭

Reactions: 3
I do find it funny that when Syd unfollowed Ell everyone on this thread had a fit saying how rude and unnecessary it was and as soon as Ell did the same and unfollowed Syd it was YES DIGNIFIED QUEEN FINALLY lol. Having said that i find Syd unbearably conceited and Ell really boring so i don't follow either anymore

Reactions: 9
Surely the whole point of this thread is to give opinions of people though.. including Ell 😭😭
We do give opinions on Ell. Our opinion is she’s doing much better without that witch Syd and we’re here for it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
We do give opinions on Ell. Our opinion is she’s doing much better without that witch Syd and we’re here for it.
But that’s fine! But when someone comes on here and says something bad about Ell it doesn’t mean they’re Syd or wrong 😩

Reactions: 5
But that’s fine! But when someone comes on here and says something bad about Ell it doesn’t mean they’re Syd or wrong 😩
No it doesn’t but Costa flat white whoever came on to say ‘ewwww why do you guys like elllllll’ or whatever it was, that’s not having an opinion on either of them. That’s just telling us we’re wrong for whatever we say. Tbh she did have syd vibes 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Also I don’t know how anyone who’s watched more than 1 of their videos can come to the conclusion that Ell is the bad guy?
We’ve all seen the brattish behaviour from Syd and the way she would speak to Ell.

Syd relied on the fact Ell was more timid and wouldn’t answer back to her, except she finally did and Syd can’t handle that she can’t control Ell anymore.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.