SydandEll #8 Syd’s channel put the friendship to bed, sorry you still get a joint thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not her licking molly mae’s arse AGAIN
its actually embarrassing. Whether you like Molly mae or not she’s making mad moves in comparison to others and Syd can only dream of being that successful. They are just influencer friends it’s so clear to see.

Reactions: 17
Do we think Elle will be going the Molly mae celebrations? She was in Manchester
i thought this but it looks like the event is in London cause Anastasia Kingsnorth has mentioned going and she’s on her way to London & Rach Leary is on a train lol

Reactions: 5
Always stood by the saying there’s 3 sides to every story, 1 side being the truth and even if both the girls done they’re own story times on what happened it would be from their perspective. You’re not going to admit any wrong doing to an audience after all. Something must have sparked the fall out & I don’t doubt they both said and did some things to eachother. Will be interesting to see what they say about it when the time comes
I genuinely think the story is that elll has a bf and wants to be more private and independent aswell and Syd doesn't want that she wants her to be with her 247 thats the vibe she gives me even ever since ell was dating her bf and there were many bleeping questions in the Q&As like " dont you like ells bf" and syd said how its awks to go on double dates with ell and her bf...it just doesnt add up why would it be awkward lmao shes weird

Reactions: 12
No way syd has put a poll on her story asking whether or not she should buy a bag, then said a couple stories later that her dm’s have gone wild asking about it / telling her to buy it … girl the poll got over 50% votes for no😭😭😭that’s embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Molly my best friend Jesus duck off you hamster
Molly my young best friend and cass my 2 year younger boys because I’m too much of an immature witch for people my age to like me x

Also why cba to go back but why does the random person that gets hamsters “gossip” never respond for days after lol

Reactions: 28
Does anyone know her ex dan? Bet he’d have some tea to spill on her

wish this wasnt the case but every time she mentions the ell situ it just makes me want to know more😭 (I need to get a life)

Reactions: 18
I’m actually gutted ells not at Molly’s plt event. I think it’s a real shame she hasn’t been invited considering she was also friends with Molly. Obvs she might’ve been but I doubt it because I’m guessing syds played the victim to molly as she does with everyone else online.

Reactions: 13
I’m actually gutted ells not at Molly’s plt event. I think it’s a real shame she hasn’t been invited considering she was also friends with Molly. Obvs she might’ve been but I doubt it because I’m guessing syds played the victim to molly as she does with everyone else online.
I actually do think she will have been invited. Molly Mae still follows her on insta. Literally EVERY influencer is there 🤣

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.