SydandEll #8 Syd’s channel put the friendship to bed, sorry you still get a joint thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have such a feeling that Ell is going to start something soon and just do so so well and blossom way more than Syd! Ell is more chill but she’s so lovely and I think if she puts hard work into consistent reels/ insta/tiktok and even a YouTube all around beauty/clothing hauls or even vlogs she’ll do well. It’s annoying to see her so chill I’m like babes put in the work and you’ll absolutely kill it and rise way above Syd
Her latest TikTok came up on my fyp and it made me so happy

Reactions: 8
I’m glad Ell has unfollowed Syd but I wish she’d unfollow her home account as well lol

also that’s jokes that on their holiday together living their best lives, Syd and Cassius are obviously still talking about Ell for him to unfollow her while they’re away looool she’s living rent free in their heads

Reactions: 39
I bet Syd is fummminnng that she missed Molly Mae’s event , she licks her ass any opportunity

Reactions: 30
Why are y'all so obsessed with Ell and making her the good guy honestly :sick::sick::sick:
We don’t know who’s done what but if Ell has done something bad Syd’s influencer friends would not still be friendly with Ell. I think we can all also say that since the friendship breakup Ell has handled it way better, with so much class whereas Syd has been so nasty

Reactions: 16
I mean everyone wants to know what happened but as soon as Syd speaks about it in any shape or form everyone says she shouldn't speak about Ell soooo do we want to know or not?? Or only Ell's version that matters?? This thread feels very like an Elle rave thread

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why are y'all so obsessed with Ell and making her the good guy honestly :sick::sick::sick:
syd has finally broken and made an appearance ! welcome to the club girl 🥰

I mean everyone wants to know what happened but as soon as Syd speaks about it in any shape or form everyone says she shouldn't speak about Ell soooo do we want to know or not?? Or only Ell's version that matters?? This thread feels very like an Elle rave thread
as it should be 😁

Reactions: 48
syd: *drags her best friend of 20 years for 5 mins straight*
also syd: im so loyal

• Haha
Reactions: 63
She doesn’t speak out about what happened though?????? Publicly bashing someone is completely different😂 yes we want to know but if you’re going to talk about it then actually talk about it and not beat around the bush by bashing someone!

Reactions: 24
So we know syd was talking to her boyfriend about ell on her holiday today because he unfollowed her and now you show up defending syd. Also, you are using xxx like syd does when she replies to any criticism. This must be syd lmao
Hardly defending Syd by suggesting this thread has just become a rave thread for Ell lmao

hiya syd babe x
Is a flat white your new order at costa since the last incident you had with them yeah? 😂😂
hiya xxx

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.