Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justbeingn053y

The more value your car is the more road tax / insurance you pay for it - depends on loads of different factors for example where you live, your age, accidents etc however Syds car in the UK especially because it’s heavily modified will because very expensive to insure because they are quite ‘rare’ and modifications are high risk, and her car will be a 2 or 3Litre engine which means it’ll emit more emissions in the environment so she will be required to pay more tax. If anyone watches Sarah Ashcroft she has a Mercedes G wagon, and they are still very uncommon in the uk, have became more popular over the years so insurance on them is a fortune, she was asked to pay £10,000 for insurance for a year! So she got rid of it, I imagine Syd will be paying a fortune to keep it running
She will more than likely be paying 2k-3k a year for insurance as it’s a 2016 plate car and she’s been driving a while! Depends if she has no claims or convictions😂

Edit: the tax is £600

• Wow
Reactions: 3

elliepassion

Chatty Member
how were they racist??
in the exact same way syd was talking about her dark her tan was, it will be on one of their early threads

Edit : here

Last edited:
  • Heart

shuluver99

Agreed it was totally downplayed! In my reply to her I said that I felt personally very hurt by the use of the p word being from the Asian community and just describing it as ‘insensitive language’ wasn’t really good enough and downplayed the severity of the language.

Personally I disagree with cancel culture. We must hold people accountable but also they should have the opportunity to apologise sincerely(!) to learn from it. For me with this particular situation, I guess I’m glad she has learned something but it is insulting that for someone to learn (especially something basic: don’t use a racial slur) it is at the expense of hurting those who have had to see it used

geminigossiper99

Chatty Member
Back to the car for a second… I don’t drive so sorry if it’s a stupid question. But someone said it’s road taxed. Does that me she has insurance on it too? Because if she doesn’t isn’t it illegal to drive without?! Sorry I’m clueless haha
The more value your car is the more road tax / insurance you pay for it - depends on loads of different factors for example where you live, your age, accidents etc however Syds car in the UK especially because it’s heavily modified will because very expensive to insure because they are quite ‘rare’ and modifications are high risk, and her car will be a 2 or 3Litre engine which means it’ll emit more emissions in the environment so she will be required to pay more tax. If anyone watches Sarah Ashcroft she has a Mercedes G wagon, and they are still very uncommon in the uk, have became more popular over the years so insurance on them is a fortune, she was asked to pay £10,000 for insurance for a year! So she got rid of it, I imagine Syd will be paying a fortune to keep it running