Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

geminigossiper99

Chatty Member
I don’t know if this will make any sense but I actually feel like admitting you’re happy after a bad period is really hard? Recently I’ve started to realise that I’m actually doing well and haven’t had a proper bad day mental health wise in a while, but I’ve almost found that hard to admit to myself or anyone else because I spent so long in a bad place! I don’t know how to celebrate being in a good place, if that makes sense? Idk but the whole point of me saying this is that it just makes these stories seem less genuine / believable to me
I think what you mean (correct me if I’m wrong) is that almost if you admit you’re happy and content in life you’re setting yourself up for something to go wrong or admitting to it means that you could jinx yourself? I think that’s totally normal and sadly the case for a lot of people. That’s why Syd to me comes across as unhappy and always trying to prove she’s better off without Ell, mentally she may be in a better place but I know that many other areas she will be lacking and it’ll feel so empty, and that’s okay! I don’t know what it is with influencers and wanting to push this perfect life narrative.

It would be more relatable if she was just honest or if honestly she actually just didn’t say anything at all about it and just kept it moving 🤣 it’s like beating a dead horse, everyone’s kind of over it? Like we get it you’re so ‘happy’ you’ve said plenty of times. How many times do you need to say really, people get itttt snooze😴

Reactions: 5

londonmaeve

This is a tangent comment but what’s really funny about all this is that I have had my school bullies Facebook message me in the last few years apologising for what they did to me.

I never knew how to sit with it because I appreciate the growth and your apology, but also are you just doing this to rid yourself of some guilt?

The comments made at me and others by people who were ‘young’ and ‘stupid’ (regardless of being the same age as so many of us who never behaved that way) …are comments that stick with you. They are even comments that impact your confidence for certain ventures in life... such as starting a YouTube channel.

We always discuss the perpetrator but never the negative consequences that their victims have been possibly suffering long-term.

On the other hand, there are people on this thread who have probably also done the same as Syd and are hiding behind their profiles and just want to watch her life burn. Do your thing but I don’t think there are only 2 sides to this coin. Statements made by Syd AND Montana miss so much of this nuance. Any explanation as to why Syd thought the p slur was acceptable for example?

Anyway, sadly it is a part of life and I am of the belief that you cannot cancel someone who is not in the same status level as you. Only other influencers can cancel Syd, not some tattle thread. It may cause commotion but it’s all about which peers they see worthy as saving. And a lot of them have done similar things so what’s in it for them?

Comments on ‘cancel culture’ are done so brazenly and with barely any critical thought.

Sammmmm.xo

Chatty Member
I wonder if all the companies Syd has brand deals with will drop her when they find out… I’d like to say the would but you can’t be so sure now a days.

BBCCCC

she’s befriended harley benn now
He’s vile, he’s got a daughter he isn’t even involved with and so stuck up his own arse he acted like he couldn’t come to his home town of Southend because “people know what he has” and apparently the people would rob him or something pahaha supposed to be a boxer too

costacoffeeflatwhite

So we know syd was talking to her boyfriend about ell on her holiday today because he unfollowed her and now you show up defending syd. Also, you are using xxx like syd does when she replies to any criticism. This must be syd lmao
Hardly defending Syd by suggesting this thread has just become a rave thread for Ell lmao

hiya syd babe x
Is a flat white your new order at costa since the last incident you had with them yeah? 😂😂
hiya xxx

Reactions: 4

Justbeingn053y

OH LOL I forgot to share this and you’re gonna love it!!! So I commented on Ells photo about how she’s glowing after getting rid of toxic people (true tho). Reminder that miss Sydney bitch has me blocked. Anyways, Ell left it up which to me was 👀 THEN hours later, Syds boyfriends MUM replied to me with this ?!!! Why is she in the comments? Is she checking for Syd cos she has everyone blocked LOL
Like daughter like mother-in-law I guess😂

burnsxoxox

Does anyone here remember the name of the vlog where molly was rude to the McDonald’s staff ? I remember it being talked about a while back but I can’t remember what it was called

Justbeingn053y

Forgive on your own behalf Montana but just because you have, doesn’t mean other POC accept the hurtful words. I’m white and honestly my heart fucking breaks for people who have to endure this cruel behaviour on a regular basis!