Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossipgirlxxo

VIP Member
Stoppp imagine if she goes down the route of ‘it’s photoshopped’ 😂😂😂

Just sent Syd’s tweets across to 17 different companies she’s done ad’s for recently. No company should be having someone advertise for them that uses this language and hides away from the issue and won’t publicly apologise View attachment 740543
Just a thought, can someone quickly find this Hannah girl’s reply and screen record that? So we have some form of proof that the tweets are real

Reactions: 2

daniellelaul

So random and j know it’s Syd and Ells treat, but after someone mentioning Lucy flight.. made me go on her story and her friendship with itssabrina is so random??

Aliyahhh

VIP Member
scroll up and see some great replies to this sh*t counter argument, there are no excuses for these kind of comments regarding homophobia, racism and joking about r*pe. doesn’t matter how old they were, it’s not ok and they should be held accountable.

btw they were up to 17 when some of those tweets were posted which is just shocking and further depicts our argument
if they were 17 then they are old enough to know right from wrong but 10 years ago would make Syd 14 would it not? I know myself at 14 probably said somethings that now, I would be disgusted at. But at 14 your really don’t know better with most topics and aren’t well educated on them.

I’m not saying they shouldn’t be held accountable, but if she was 14 then I do really think it’s a reach to try and cancel her for the tweet

• Angry
  • Heart

Geezerboy890

Anyone want to take one for the team and listen to the PLT podcast 👀
Haven’t listened to the whole thing but saw a clip and it asked about biggest changes in your life and syd said about no longer being a duo. And said she was speaking to jayde about it and it’s a blessing in disguise. She then said if they’d have asked her in January she probably would have cried

daniellelaul

I love Katie jane judges. Totoally see Elle going down the route.
I know the look sheposted as a reel isn’t everyday ish but it’s very festivalvibes

Reactions: 1