Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Melier

VIP Member
Seriously.. people coming on her saying Ell isn’t innocent arent saying that they love Syd. They’re just saying Ell is also a twat but definitely just hides it better for her brand

Reactions: 4

sophcinz1234

Nothing happened after Sophia and cinzia got exposed for being racists, so I can’t imagine anything will happen to syd or molly either. Not as much as a little sorry. It just got brushed under the carpet and comments deleted just like this
how were they racist??

Stephie

VIP Member
What on earth is going on with Syds mouth? Getting serious Joker vibes. The most oddest mouth I have ever seen.

• Haha

gkonexx

She said before she has 30 days/6 weeks off in a year, which she would be fully entitled to take whether or not her job comes first or not!

Although, I have the same amount of annual leave and don't feel like i have the same freedom as her 😂
Ah ok - fair enough, perhaps she just tends to take it all around the same time then, that makes sense!

But totally agree with you - she still APPEARS to have far more than that haha!

chloesl

Yeah Madison came to mind as I was posting this, and I agree, maybe if there are still some popular/active influencer tea pages on ista/tiktok, this should be sent to them, they made the trio partying blow up, and at least a break after she's already had one could actually have an impact!

Annie6154

lmao Ell posted on her story lighting her new autumnal candle from homesense and then what happens shortly after? Syd coincidentally also posts a story of her lighting her new autumnal candle from homesense..this girl man does she have to make everything a competition 🤣
It’s so weird!! Unless it’s an ad that both of them haven’t declared? Idk tho very weird from syd considering she doesn’t follow ell

costacoffeeflatwhite

If you read back through all the threads, this has very much been a thread on both of them, this is one of the early threads since they’ve ‘split up’ and we decided as a group, for now, to keep it as a joint thread. So far from what we’ve seen, we’ve all commented on how ell has handled the situation with class. She’s been more classy in my opinion anyway. She’s done her own thing, she’s not mentioned syd, and so to the majority of us, she’s thriving. Syd on the other hand uses their fall out for clickbait and makes remarks about Ell at any opportunity. Embarrassing.

You're welcome to your opinion and you’re free to share it on the thread, but you’ve come on and said ewwwwww you guys love Ell. How about you just come and say what you like about Syd and don’t about Ell. That’s what the thread is for hun xxx
I mean it was decided out of spite for Syd if you look back at all those comments 'deciding' that but go on tell me again how this thread doesn't massively lean towards Ell. Also never said ew at all, just interesting that everyone *appears* to loves Ell so much because keeping quiet doesn't necessarily mean innocent, genuine, kindness or class. Imo Syd obviously feels she was hard done by and Ell knows she did something wrong. That's why Syd is talking and Ell isn't. Syd isn't the best role model and I'm not a 'fan' of her, but just because Ell is doing a girl-next-door image atm everyone jumps on Syd for moving into a more influencer role where people will want to hear her side more than Ells because she has more of a following and new followers too, so it makes sense for her to speak about it more than Ell

• Haha

Lottielillie

He’s vile, he’s got a daughter he isn’t even involved with and so stuck up his own arse he acted like he couldn’t come to his home town of Southend because “people know what he has” and apparently the people would rob him or something pahaha supposed to be a boxer too
His own dad basically abandoned him as a kid and now he’s done the same thing. Apple… Tree… not so far 😂

xbxbx

Chatty Member
Oh god I hate cycle shorts. I’ve never seen them look good on anyone, not even that picture of Princess Diana that does the rounds every couple of years!

For chilling in the house? Yeah, sure.