Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missclassy19

VIP Member
So road tax and insurance are 2 different things. Basically if you have a car without tax you get a fine, even if your car is on private land you have to tax it as ‘SORN’. You pay that to the government for pollution your car contributes to and for repairing motorways. For insurance, if you don’t have it they can disqualify you, arrest you, give you points on your license and fine you. Insurance goes to whichever company you chose and it’s just incase you crash, your car gets stolen or any other incidents.
Ngl this is acc helpful lol I’m buying a car and was kinda clueless about this n online doesn’t explain it so simply 😂😂 xx

Reactions: 3

Lottielillie

When I was on her Twitter, she would tweet about going to her dads so I’m guessing they had a relationship that just soured

costacoffeeflatwhite

Montana is dead right. Why does everyone here think you can't be a totally different person and have grown a lot in 7-10 years? Is everyone here the exact same as they were at 14 years old? I know for a fact that I, and nearly everyone I know is immensely different now in our 20s. Everyone has offended someone in some shape or other in our lives whether you meant to or not. Molly's tweets were far worse than Syd's as they were actually in such a derogatory tone, whereas Syd's were just immature and not thinking about the weight of what she said so young, and Swim Society more than likely accepted Syd's tweets were minimal in comparison to Cassius and Molly.

A lot of people here are far too obsessed with cancel culture and wanting to tear others down and it shows x

• Sick

Melier

VIP Member
We know ell did wrong as well, for example they BOTH agreed to continue releasing ITS collections when they were obviously not friends, which is so morally wrong on both syd and ells parts but the difference (as others have pointed out) ell has carried herself sooo much more professionally since the fall out. If you don’t like that the majority of us speak highly of ell on this thread then go make her her own one or something 🤷🏼‍♀️
Surely the whole point of this thread is to give opinions of people though.. including Ell 😭😭

lmai19

She will more than likely be paying 2k-3k a year for insurance as it’s a 2016 plate car and she’s been driving a while! Depends if she has no claims or convictions😂

Edit: the tax is £600
£2-3k for insurance is crazy!! How could you even justify that 😭 And that road tax, my road tax was £170 bc it’s slightly older and I thought that was a lot haha.

randomasmofo

Did anyone SCREEN RECORD the tweets cos she can’t argue that?

Eh? “*new member*” babe she was just saying she thinks you’re blocked😭🤣🤣🤣 she can still block you if you’re not following, trust me she’s done it to me…
how though ive never followed her or commented on her tiktok before , maybe she saw my comment on plt podcast and she thought to block me.... and also what sad life you have sydneymany blocking anyone that wants ell back :sneaky:

Reactions: 2

br0ws3r

VIP Member
the duo splitting was a ‘blessing in disguise’ and it was ‘meant to happen’ why is she so snidey ffs🙄
I agree she can be snidey but you did conveniently miss out the bit just before this where she said it was the best 5 years of her life

lmai19

I think it’s because swim society acknowledged it and at that point it’s out and they couldn’t continue to work with her unless she apologised
sorry for being annoying ive tried reading back but can’t find it, did swim society post something about / delete pics of her or something?

Taetae95

Yeah Madison came to mind as I was posting this, and I agree, maybe if there are still some popular/active influencer tea pages on ista/tiktok, this should be sent to them, they made the trio partying blow up, and at least a break after she's already had one could actually have an impact!
Good shout and I thought the same! Sent to the page that blew up that trio before this morning.... No idea if they'll even see it or think the girls are relevant enough to post about, but worth a try lol