Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

randomasmofo

I feel like if everyone unfollows her she’ll eventually apologise about the tweets because all she cares about is her followers and once she realises it’s going down she’s say something.
Unfollow her lol ? are her followers even real looool i think she buys them every now and then lmao & i think if she gets low views/ more dislikes on her videos thats when she'll burst

Reactions: 6

randomasmofo

Montana is so embarrassing and her brand is a heap of shit. Did we really expect better from someone who is fake and uses other people’s tragedies for sympathy though
her brand is a flopp that she chooses syd instead of her real friends i/e s&c lol

Reactions: 6

randomasmofo

Were they ads?! Maybe they were sent them? So strange
no i swear ell went to home sense and bought it so i doubt it

No one else seen swim society story basically saying they hate cancel culture they know syd is nice person shouldn’t be defined by tweets 10 years ago. And hate forums people waste time on 😅
lol sis is fatobic and u just gonna let her be in your brand :sneaky:

Reactions: 5

shuluver99

Had a dream that it was my bday and ell sent me the jacquemus lineny bag syd has and then text me the tea on their fallout

• Haha

Lollyy

VIP Member
I don’t necessarily think that people think there was no wrongdoings on Ells behalf, it’s just the way both have handled it so differently. I agree it must have been had for Syd as it probably would for anyone losing their best friend, but the ways she’s publicly bashed Ell just shows who actually came out at the better side of things.

I do feel for syd at the fact she never really knew her mum but at the end of the day, she was still brought up in a wealthy family full of love! She still has/had the support of her Nan and Grandad the way Ell does her mum and dad. Regardless of the type of upbringing you have, it’s no excuse to be a shitty person and in my opinion I don’t think Ell actually is all that confident.

I also think there is a difference between having to earn a living and earning for materialistic shite. YouTube clearly didn’t make a dent in their wallets as Ell seems to still be comfortable financially. Syd just wants to live a materialistic life for the sake of Instagram (not saying there’s anything wrong with that). Props to her for picking herself up but at the end of the day, it’s life, people do come and go. You should never lay the responsibility of your own happiness onto another person which is what she did with Ell.
Yes agree, think you make some very valid points! Been through losing a friend, and in your mid 20s becomes harder to make good friends, mind I only half feel sorry for her haha she’s living a very nice life off doing not very much work!

• Heart
Welcome welcome everyone!

Credit to @briannajaynehawkes for the hilarious and accurate title, sadly had to shorten it to make it fit

Still giving the girls a joint thread simply just because it’s amusing 🤷🏼‍♀️

RECAP:
- The girls’ friendship is well and truly over (still not properly explained by them)

- Syd has since unfollowed ell

- Syd continues to make indirect digs at Ell via instagram stories, comments and dm’s while Ell remains quiet

- Some rumours about Syd’s boyfriend being a cheater ¿

- Syd recently posted a glamourised photo shoot at her boyfriends relative’s funeral, very bizarre and disrespectful!

- Syd continues to copy Cinzia with all kinds of different things ranging from outfits, posing for ig pics to new designer bags, yet claims to not know who Cinzia is (Syd follows Cinzia but is not followed back)

- Syd is still leeching off of any influencer she can get her hands on, with molly tagging along too

Think thats all of it covered?
Things are a little more quiet at the mo, especially from Ell 🤣 but feel free to add anything i’ve missed
realitycheqd on TikTok has posted a vid of molly and syds tweets being fatphobic, homophobic and racist - I’m not surprised. I went to check their accounts and Syds is on private and Mollys has been deleted.

aaliyahplz

VIP Member
Such a celeb that she needs her own private insta 😂

(I only followed S&E to see if they follow it, I quickly unfollowed after dw)

View attachment 716227
i'm not defending her bc i cannot stand her or syd but most people i know have a finsta and regular insta it's just an alt account for close friends/stuff you don't wanna post on main feed

klady

VIP Member
Wow, flabbergasted at those tweets. She needs to be cancelled ASAP.
I soooooooooo wish brands would cancel sponsorships with these disgusting zlebs! The Fashion Mumblr (Josie) is another racist bitch who gets nasty and condescending when anyone tries to get her to acknowledge, accept, and apologize for her racist ways. 😤

• Sad

geminigossiper99

Chatty Member
I just wonder how much control they actually have over their content and friendships and what is down to their management teams having more control than we realise etc
I think the likes of syd and ell who are still very small influencers have full control over everything and will continue for a long time until they are on the level of molly mae, who is practically a celebrity at this point and with an extremely good management who understand clearly her brand vision and have created a whole brand around her as a person, much like a celebrity. I know Syd wishes she was like molly mae, but I’m afraid she’s very far off being on that sort of level -

* I think molly does have a say in her Instagram but she also has assistants who take her IG content and probably scheduled posts etc

randomasmofo

The right hand side of the towel 🤣🤣 so blurry compared to other side, edging is completely different and it magically follows the shape of her body yet the left side doesn’t 🤣

Double post but her saying ‘when they were 16’ she would wait for him, if she was sixteen he was what 14..?
In the second post whys her face like that ? She looks so old

Melier

VIP Member
We do give opinions on Ell. Our opinion is she’s doing much better without that witch Syd and we’re here for it.
But that’s fine! But when someone comes on here and says something bad about Ell it doesn’t mean they’re Syd or wrong 😩