Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossipgirlxxo

VIP Member
Ell posts the content she likes and not for the likes or views. Syd just posts everything and anything for attention.
I get that but she still has to pay her bills somehow, if she’s not getting the engagement then she’ll eventually get less and less brand deals etc

Reactions: 6

randomasmofo

mate, she lives in the town next to me (where I grew up)and the drive between the two towns is literally just pure traffic jams. Absolutely no need for that car
she wanna loook Boujee after ell, show everyone that shes good and making money on her own :rolleyes:

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
I replied to syd’s story saying how shocking it was to see her tweets, especially the ones with the p word. She did reply - I don’t want to share to out myself of whatever - essentially saying that she apologised and didn’t understand the severity of using that language at the time and that she is learning.

Made me wonder what your thoughts are on how people can ‘come back’ from these situations. In my opinion all they can do is take responsibility, apologise and learn from it to not do it again/yas their platform better and then you move on but don’t forget the damage. Thoughts?
I think it depends a lot on the severity of what they’ve done. It’s one thing saying one slur one time, but this is a pattern of behaviour which spans several years.
She hasn’t been cancelled and I don’t think many people have actually seen the screenshots, that story was just damage control I think.

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
What’s been said I’ve missed it and too lazy to scroll back😂
Old tweets of syd and mollys resurfaced but I couldn’t possibly re type them so you’d have to scroll back to see the receipts. After initially denying it and claiming ‘don’t believe everything you read online’ they’ve now somewhat half arsed apologised

Geezerboy890

There is no doubt that Syd obviously feels hurt by whatever it is that Ell did / said, but as others have said she is trying to gain more exposure and engagement off bashing Ell, she can say all she likes that she’s not but she is.

Syd always put Ell down as we have seen from their channel and everyone has a breaking point where enough is enough. Syd said in her YouTube video that she never wanted to stop YouTube and wanted to carry on period, but if what happened was so awful for the first 6 months of the year, how could what Ell did be that bad if she never wanted to stop working with her??

Syd was far more dependant on Ell, instantly replacing her with Molly just shows that I feel!
This echoes my point exactly. If you genuinely want to help others or feel wronged by all means express those feelings and tell your side but I think it becomes worse if your trying to just bring somebody else down or profit off it

Geezerboy890

Also I don’t know how anyone who’s watched more than 1 of their videos can come to the conclusion that Ell is the bad guy?
We’ve all seen the brattish behaviour from Syd and the way she would speak to Ell.

Syd relied on the fact Ell was more timid and wouldn’t answer back to her, except she finally did and Syd can’t handle that she can’t control Ell anymore.
I think everybody will have their faults so I don’t think anybody is saying Elle played no part but it says a lot about how handle a situation afterwards as for such a long friendship alot of people wouldn’t drag the other out of respect

Also in terms of speaking on exactly what happened I think it’s a thing of say your peace or say nothing and then move on because constantly dropping in digs just seems immature . Either way if u truly believe somebody wronged you speak up

Not syd wearing a copy of ells waistcoat and pants co ord but just in a lighter brown 👀 seems like who wore it best

I think everybody will have their faults so I don’t think anybody is saying Elle played no part but it says a lot about how handle a situation afterwards as for such a long friendship alot of people wouldn’t drag the other out of respect

Also in terms of speaking on exactly what happened I think it’s a thing of say your peace or say nothing and then move on because constantly dropping in digs just seems immature . Either way if u truly believe somebody wronged you speak up

Not syd wearing a copy of ells waistcoat and pants co ord but just in a lighter brown 👀 seems like who wore it best
Finally some times adults just agree to disagree

Finally some times adults just agree to disagree
Lol soz for the essay just adding my thoughts I’d say lastly it’s always risky to take clear sides when people fall out as often it backfires or can be awkward if they make up not saying that they will but people won’t forget

Last edited:

Justbeingn053y

Back to the car for a second… I don’t drive so sorry if it’s a stupid question. But someone said it’s road taxed. Does that me she has insurance on it too? Because if she doesn’t isn’t it illegal to drive without?! Sorry I’m clueless haha
So road tax and insurance are 2 different things. Basically if you have a car without tax you get a fine, even if your car is on private land you have to tax it as ‘SORN’. You pay that to the government for pollution your car contributes to and for repairing motorways. For insurance, if you don’t have it they can disqualify you, arrest you, give you points on your license and fine you. Insurance goes to whichever company you chose and it’s just incase you crash, your car gets stolen or any other incidents.

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
Also nobody messaged her directly as far as I’m aware so how can this be trolling?! If she wants to read here that’s her business 🤣

shuluver99

I replied to syd’s story saying how shocking it was to see her tweets, especially the ones with the p word. She did reply - I don’t want to share to out myself of whatever - essentially saying that she apologised and didn’t understand the severity of using that language at the time and that she is learning.

Made me wonder what your thoughts are on how people can ‘come back’ from these situations. In my opinion all they can do is take responsibility, apologise and learn from it to not do it again/yas their platform better and then you move on but don’t forget the damage. Thoughts?

Tea4u

VIP Member
I am not Syd or Molly before anyone comes @ me but Syd has liked country music for a long time 😬
Find it quite bizarre how in the new vlog she was pushing her “love for country music” so out of the blue… just a few weeks after befriending Georgia May who often references her love for country music / culture in general. It is like she isn’t capable of thinking for herself and her whole personality is formed by latching onto others opinions, styles etc? Anyone else get this vibe or is it just me? I feel kind of sorry for her she seems lost