Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

macy_xo

on the podcast one of the questions was have u ever had beef with another influencer we all know syds answer to that

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Lilt

Been away from this thread a few days only fully caught up last night/this morning and those tweets just further prove how much of a bully and mean girl Syd is and of course hamster Molly, no wonder they’re a perfect match!

amyy

VIP Member
she's in the wrong and she KNOWS it

Silly little girl, no excuse can get her out of this one. She is evil

costacoffeeflatwhite

Erm not being funny but she wasn’t 12, they were 17 when they were posting some of this shit. At the age of 17 I knew right from wrong and I certainly wasn’t posting racial slurs online. This is a fucking weird hill to die on, like we get it, you’re a syd fangirl, but this is one thing you do not have to defend her over x
I would defend ANYONE over a tweet from 10 years ago 😭😭 Not a chance anyone stays the same for 10 years and there has been HUGE change in society, language, political correctness and what people would have laughed at once, they wouldn't laugh at now. I'm sure there's thousands of shows like the office or little britain, even friends that would show you that much. Genuinely not a fAnGiRl of either Syd or Ell but this is a shit take tbh, a witch hunt, if you will.

Also literally making a comment about your fake tan being too dark doesnt make you racist..... sorry I dont make the rules

• Sick
  • Haha

KJW04

Exactly this! When Syd talks about it it’s as though anybody with a drug addiction is homeless on the streets but not her mum, her mum got in with the wrong crowd, did drugs once and died. I think she even described her as ‘unlucky’ and it’s just so far from the truth based on what we know. Like you said her and her brother being in their grandparents care. I feel for Syd in the sense that she didn’t have her mum but even when she talks about it it’s still in a ‘we’re above everybody else’ way

Do we know what happened to her dad?
If I’m remembering right, shes said before her dad was never in her life. She does have a step sister from him tho (I’m pretty sure it’s from him) who everytime she sees she makes a big deal out of how people dunno she’s her sister 🤷🏻‍♀️

abioses

Besties can someone show me the tiktok, as a Gemini who is blocked from Syds tiktok I need to know 🤣🤣

• Haha

gossipgirl59

VIP Member
Don’t know why Syd keeps bringing it up? Like a broken record, she’s so bitter. She said in her video she didn’t want to talk about it but some how no matter what has mentioned it at every possible moment she can 🤡
Don’t understand why either when she pretends she don’t exist on Instagram and hates being asked on what happened

Reactions: 6

AllTheDramaMick

VIP Member
I feel like if everyone unfollows her she’ll eventually apologise about the tweets because all she cares about is her followers and once she realises it’s going down she’s say something.
this is exactly it for me. She will only respond to this publicly if it negatively impacts her which shows she doesn’t give a shit how these comments have affected people but only about herself.

doyleyc

honestly if there was better acknowledgement from both the girls i’d be more willing to accept they have grown and changed but a half hearted apology after trying to deny it and hide all the evidence for days doesn’t sit right with me 💀

also i’m hoping her saying everyone has different opinions doesn’t mean the way syd and molly used derogatory language and said nasty things about POC, gay people, overweight people is okay because freedom of speech and different opinions?? i’m hoping we are all aware there are some opinions that are downright wrong to have and montana seems like she is condoning this hate speech with her last sentence ☠
so it’s ok to have Syd work for her “inclusive” brand even though she thinks fat people shouldn’t wear bikinis??? Absolute madness

Syd is the biggest arse lick ever! She’s literally begging for friends... fucking hell! Just shows how much of a sad act she always has been

Cocopops123

To be fair and playing devil’s advocate- syd and ell had their personalities when they became friends so to be honest they both signed up for that and seemed to like each other just fine, and the problem is everyone sees Ell as the sweet one.

however sometimes good people can do shitty things, so I agree this has turned into a “yeah but no matter what happened it must be all Syd”

I think people would probably be surprised at the reality of what happened regardless of who your favourite is!