SydandEll #8 Syd’s channel put the friendship to bed, sorry you still get a joint thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funs over guys, molly has finally had the sense to private her tweets 😭😭
Seeing as you’re reading here though molly, let this be a lesson to you about the tit you put out online. Maybe don’t make vile racist comments or disgusting sick jokes about rape, and if you do, maybe have the sense to do it on a private account instead of your public one, you fat bleeping hamster cheeked influencer wannabe 😘

Reactions: 62
i knew they were bullies but jesus christ. the rape comments have really hit home. they are disgusting.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Honestly even if they don’t get fully cancelled, or dropped by brands they work with for this, it’s great to know they’re probably feeling pure dread and fear rn, panicking and desperately searching their past tweets for all the slurs and nasty words they can possibly think of, trying to delete them in time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Mmmm I know people say they were young but I would never dream of using using such slurs and words let alone on a public platform and would be horrified if a friend said anything like that, I think you know right from wrong
Totally agree! At most we might have said things like "that's gay" when we were kids but this is a whole other level of inexcusable. Especially the p/c-slurs, you literally know how unacceptable those are from a very young age, if anyone says them at all???

Nasty little rats, both of them.

Reactions: 35
so they’re clearly active on here… hello vile racist, homophobic humans! how about you apologise instead of hiding your tweets?

• Haha
Reactions: 48
i knew they were bullies but jesus christ. the rape comments have really hit home. they are disgusting.
They’re both completely heartless. No wonder Ells boyfriend (most likely) called Syd a bleep. You were right king 👑

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Totally agree! At most we might have said things like "that's gay" when we were kids but this is a whole other level of inexcusable. Especially the p/c-slurs, you literally know how unacceptable those are from a very young age, if anyone says them at all???

Nasty little rats, both of them.
exactly. even if they were like 13, you don’t have those kind of opinions, you don’t even know those words, you dont think of saying those disgusting things. you know right from wrong. absolutely no excuses.

Reactions: 14
it’s pissed me off that they are able to sweep all of this under the carpet and pretend it never happened. we’d all lose our jobs if we were so racist & homophobic.

i liked one of syds old tweets and she’s now blocked me. hey syd!

Reactions: 34
Wishful thinking but I really hope there are tangible repercussions after this, like Syd being dropped by brands or losing out on deals, or molly's wannabe influencer career being killed before it starts. They shouldn't be allowed to get away with it. At the very least I hope they're shitting themselves rn...

Reactions: 17
Could they make it any clearer they read here every day?
Hey girls, next time don’t be racist, homophobic, fatphobic etc 😘😘😘😘

Reactions: 22
Wishful thinking but I really hope there are tangible repercussions after this, like Syd being dropped by brands or losing out on deals, or molly's wannabe influencer career being killed before it starts. They shouldn't be allowed to get away with it. At the very least I hope they're shitting themselves rn...
nothing will happen. they’ll get more backlash if they address it because only we know about them. it honestly disgusts me that any poc is still supporting them being unaware of what they’ve said. the amount of rape victims that follow them without knowing. plus size people that follow. gay people.. the list goes on. how do they get to make rape jokes when it’s ruined so many people 😡😡 makes me want to cry that they get paid thousands for being such nasty people. anyone who makes those sorts of jokes deserve nothing in life. absolutely bleeping nothing.

Reactions: 22
We need to send these to brand they work with, circulate it on tiktok, make sure this vile cretin pays for what she’s done. It’s all going to crumble for her. Horrible person

• Heart
Reactions: 28
it’s pissed me off that they are able to sweep all of this under the carpet and pretend it never happened. we’d all lose our jobs if we were so racist & homophobic.

i liked one of syds old tweets and she’s now blocked me. hey syd!
lol same

Reactions: 1
We need to send these to brand they work with, circulate it on tiktok, make sure this vile cretin pays for what she’s done. It’s all going to crumble for her. Horrible person
I’ve just sent it to swim society, they’ve just posted a pic of her on their insta an hour ago

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.