SydandEll #8 Syd’s channel put the friendship to bed, sorry you still get a joint thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Secretly we know she wants Ell back but she’s said too much about how toxic Ell is to go back

Reactions: 29
Why is Syd wearing that weird mickey mouse headband in her new yet video 😂😂 she’s not 12 and it’s hardly pushing her hair back! She looks like a weirdo

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow they might have fallen out but so many digs from Syd and she's really throwing around words like toxic and red flag. Ell is so much better off without her! She might as well just come out with the story now if she's gonna keep on about it.

Speaking of Ell, love her and her figure is amazing but I really dislike a lot of her outfits and clothes in her hauls ngl! She could look incred in different outfits haha

Reactions: 27
Syd “you need to know your worth” when speaking about Elle.. so seems Elle didn’t want to do YouTube and Syd was a witch about it

Reactions: 15
Can’t believe how much she trashed Ell in that video. She keeps going on about how much better her life is etc etc, how she’s not using the story for clout… so stop talking about it. If I had a falling out with my bestie I wouldn’t discuss it with anyone, yet she’s out there putting it on the internet. She needs to learn some respect.

Ell is SO much better off, whatever happened. Syd is so bitter and she needs to get over it. And as if she said living in the same building as Ell would be a factor in wanting to move out. I am just baffled by how nasty she is.

Reactions: 28
If it wasn’t for ell, syd wouldn’t be where she is today. She should thank her lucky stars every night for that girl!

Reactions: 26
Wonder how Syd feels about the top comment lol (it’s from last year I’m just stalking ells tik tok)
F9F28B82-5910-4633-BBCE-660F784BB76E.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Watching ells try on on her story felt like I was watching my friends private story! How can you even call this girl toxic, she radiates nothing but bestie vibes only, she seems like the nicest girl ever😭. She seems fairly down and not as upbeat as usual, I feel so sorry for her. Syd talks about how hard it is for her, but I can’t imagine how Ell is feeling right now too.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Ultimate dream is for ell to create a yt channel, give us the story, which we know would be the truth and then never come back to yt and just keep doing what she’s doing. That would hurt syd so much 🤣
She radiates such good vibes and has always seemed so genuine. Syd talking about red flags is bullshit, girl, we saw red flags from you AGES ago.

Reactions: 38
You know what I half feel sorry for Syd, I get she’s got traits that aren’t attractive and maybe she isn’t handling things perfectly. But she has lost a lot in her life and I think Ell was a massive support and constant for her. It must hurt and I think she has tried to pick herself up and at the end of the day she needs to earn a living. I see Ell has having a close family and very stable upbringing & with her sisters & just very confident in her self. I’m not excusing all of Syds behaviour but I do genuinely believe she is very hurt by the situation and it’s also hard to believe that syd was the only one that did and said stuff wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 27
You know what I half feel sorry for Syd, I get she’s got traits that aren’t attractive and maybe she isn’t handling things perfectly. But she has lost a lot in her life and I think Ell was a massive support and constant for her. It must hurt and I think she has tried to pick herself up and at the end of the day she needs to earn a living. I see Ell has having a close family and very stable upbringing & with her sisters & just very confident in her self. I’m not excusing all of Syds behaviour but I do genuinely believe she is very hurt by the situation and it’s also hard to believe that syd was the only one that did and said stuff wrong
I don’t necessarily think that people think there was no wrongdoings on Ells behalf, it’s just the way both have handled it so differently. I agree it must have been had for Syd as it probably would for anyone losing their best friend, but the ways she’s publicly bashed Ell just shows who actually came out at the better side of things.

I do feel for syd at the fact she never really knew her mum but at the end of the day, she was still brought up in a wealthy family full of love! She still has/had the support of her Nan and Grandad the way Ell does her mum and dad. Regardless of the type of upbringing you have, it’s no excuse to be a crappy person and in my opinion I don’t think Ell actually is all that confident.

I also think there is a difference between having to earn a living and earning for materialistic shite. YouTube clearly didn’t make a dent in their wallets as Ell seems to still be comfortable financially. Syd just wants to live a materialistic life for the sake of Instagram (not saying there’s anything wrong with that). Props to her for picking herself up but at the end of the day, it’s life, people do come and go. You should never lay the responsibility of your own happiness onto another person which is what she did with Ell.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I don’t necessarily think that people think there was no wrongdoings on Ells behalf, it’s just the way both have handled it so differently. I agree it must have been had for Syd as it probably would for anyone losing their best friend, but the ways she’s publicly bashed Ell just shows who actually came out at the better side of things.

I do feel for syd at the fact she never really knew her mum but at the end of the day, she was still brought up in a wealthy family full of love! She still has/had the support of her Nan and Grandad the way Ell does her mum and dad. Regardless of the type of upbringing you have, it’s no excuse to be a crappy person and in my opinion I don’t think Ell actually is all that confident.

I also think there is a difference between having to earn a living and earning for materialistic shite. YouTube clearly didn’t make a dent in their wallets as Ell seems to still be comfortable financially. Syd just wants to live a materialistic life for the sake of Instagram (not saying there’s anything wrong with that). Props to her for picking herself up but at the end of the day, it’s life, people do come and go. You should never lay the responsibility of your own happiness onto another person which is what she did with Ell.
Yes agree, think you make some very valid points! Been through losing a friend, and in your mid 20s becomes harder to make good friends, mind I only half feel sorry for her haha she’s living a very nice life off doing not very much work!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Surely it can’t be that bad? Jayde etc still comments on Ells stuff and I’m sure Syd has told her everything.
and georgia, rachel and saffron. the only ones that are implying ell is the devil are syd and hamster molls

Reactions: 8
Don’t think anyone’s ever denied Ell being in the wrong or excused her wrongdoing in the friendship but everything Syd has done after the fact paints her as a huge bully. There’s no need to be sitting on YouTube, trying to make it solo after saying you never wanted to talk about it to then it be the topic of most your conversations because she knows it’ll get clicks. She seems to have so many friends backing her corner, why not go to them and vent about the situation, rather than tarnish ells reputation further? Find it rather unprofessional and hard to believe that her happiness is genuine after that

Reactions: 21
The only time I’ve ever gone on about how I’m living my best life and so happy and enjoying life like never before online was when I’d just been dumped and wanted it to look like I was doing amazing when I actuallly wasn’t, and syd is definitely doing the same

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Don’t think anyone’s ever denied Ell being in the wrong or excused her wrongdoing in the friendship but everything Syd has done after the fact paints her as a huge bully. There’s no need to be sitting on YouTube, trying to make it solo after saying you never wanted to talk about it to then it be the topic of most your conversations because she knows it’ll get clicks. She seems to have so many friends backing her corner, why not go to them and vent about the situation, rather than tarnish ells reputation further? Find it rather unprofessional and hard to believe that her happiness is genuine after that
To be honest, at this point the only reputation she’s tarnishing is her own!

Reactions: 11
Always stood by the saying there’s 3 sides to every story, 1 side being the truth and even if both the girls done they’re own story times on what happened it would be from their perspective. You’re not going to admit any wrong doing to an audience after all. Something must have sparked the fall out & I don’t doubt they both said and did some things to eachother. Will be interesting to see what they say about it when the time comes

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.