SydandEll #8 Syd’s channel put the friendship to bed, sorry you still get a joint thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This girl clearly has problems, she’s a compulsive liar and extremely defensive. If you were genuinely not copying, you wouldn’t be so defensive and feel the need to prove you got the idea elsewhere. Cinzia isnt the most creative person in the world and a lot of content is from Pinterest but you don’t see her posting screenshots of her Pinterest pins being like ‘get this Inspo’ or trying to defend where she gets it from, let’s be honest Syd, if Pinterest didn’t exist NONE of you would have any creative ideas at all because they are all ‘stolen’ but you also copy EVERYTHING cinzia does and everyone knows which is why everyone comments about it, you make it so bleeping obvious. I’m actually embarrassed for her, the denial and the stories trying to defend her self, you actually just argue with yourself at this point because everyone knows you’re not original, no one is on IG anymore all just carbon copies of one another 🤣

Anastasia kings north and Sydney copy of cinzia consistently, and it’s a pattern of behaviour we see all the time. At this point if I was cinzia I would be pissed off that these people literally copy everything I do, it’s so weird

Reactions: 42
I just wonder how much control they actually have over their content and friendships and what is down to their management teams having more control than we realise etc

I just wonder how much control they actually have over their content and friendships and what is down to their management teams having more control than we realise etc
I think the likes of syd and ell who are still very small influencers have full control over everything and will continue for a long time until they are on the level of molly mae, who is practically a celebrity at this point and with an extremely good management who understand clearly her brand vision and have created a whole brand around her as a person, much like a celebrity. I know Syd wishes she was like molly mae, but I’m afraid she’s very far off being on that sort of level -

* I think molly does have a say in her Instagram but she also has assistants who take her IG content and probably scheduled posts etc

Reactions: 5
starting to really wind me up how she’s really overdoing this whole ‘….. is really proud of me 🥺🤍’ act, like that’s lovely but does anyone else care about the convo you had with your nan? no

she definitely thinks she has something to prove about how ‘well’ she’s doing and it’s bloody annoying now

Attachments

Reactions: 35
starting to really wind me up how she’s really overdoing this whole ‘….. is really proud of me 🥺🤍’ act, like that’s lovely but does anyone else care about the convo you had with your nan? no

she definitely thinks she has something to prove about how ‘well’ she’s doing and it’s bloody annoying now
Look am not being funny but I breathe and my grandma gushes over me, she really thinks she’s the main character huh? Weird

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

I know, like she’s chopping and inserting a few clips into one whole video and posting it online. Her head is so far up her arse. The way she speaks about herself you’d think she was working frontline at a hospital during the pandemic.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I think what you mean (correct me if I’m wrong) is that almost if you admit you’re happy and content in life you’re setting yourself up for something to go wrong or admitting to it means that you could jinx yourself? I think that’s totally normal and sadly the case for a lot of people. That’s why Syd to me comes across as unhappy and always trying to prove she’s better off without Ell, mentally she may be in a better place but I know that many other areas she will be lacking and it’ll feel so empty, and that’s okay! I don’t know what it is with influencers and wanting to push this perfect life narrative.

It would be more relatable if she was just honest or if honestly she actually just didn’t say anything at all about it and just kept it moving 🤣 it’s like beating a dead horse, everyone’s kind of over it? Like we get it you’re so ‘happy’ you’ve said plenty of times. How many times do you need to say really, people get itttt snooze😴
Yes this is it! I think the bit about me in response to my message, and the bit about syd are both so accurate!

i sort of think that the phrase “the one who shouts the most has the least to say” applies in syd’s case

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Molly has stopped liking Ells posts too, wonder when she will follow Syd and unfollow Ell

Reactions: 1
I know, like she’s chopping and inserting a few clips into one whole video and posting it online. Her head is so far up her arse. The way she speaks about herself you’d think she was working frontline at a hospital during the pandemic.
this!!!! you’re telling me her nan got emotional because she got paid to go on a holiday and pose in bikinis?? syd needs a major reality check asap🙄

Reactions: 36
this!!!! you’re telling me her nan got emotional because she got paid to go on a holiday and pose in bikinis?? syd needs a major reality check asap🙄
Like what is she doing that differently to before? She has to actually edit the videos and she has no one to put down and talk to like tit. Wow syd we’re sooo proud of you

Reactions: 12
Does she not realise how silly she looks on camera with that ridiculous skin filter. I don’t know if it’s blurring or smoothing her skin but it doesn’t look natural.

Reactions: 9
73B4653E-908B-4216-8ED0-0E2BE1525809.jpeg
73B4653E-908B-4216-8ED0-0E2BE1525809.jpeg
Syd’s been gone a week or two & completely forgot about little miss hamster. Now she’s come back to reality and realised she’s got nobody else little miss hamster is first point of call. How is molly not embarrassed:ROFLMAO: that girl has no shame

Reactions: 25
Omg her hairline at the start of the Milos vlog.. how is it getting worse with time

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.