SydandEll #8 Syd’s channel put the friendship to bed, sorry you still get a joint thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off topic but I hate syds short hair and the way she styles it- she always looks so undone and messy when she does the low pony or adds a claw clip. She should have kept her long thick hair

Reactions: 13
Off topic but I hate syds short hair and the way she styles it- she always looks so undone and messy when she does the low pony or adds a claw clip. She should have kept her long thick hair
Omg really?? I thought the long hair was tooooo much with how think her hair is! It is a kind of awkward length atm tbf

Reactions: 12
Omg really?? I thought the long hair was tooooo much with how think her hair is! It is a kind of awkward length atm tbf
But when it was long she styled it much better! Now it looks ratty imo, but ngl I think it’s the hairline that’s making it worse too 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Breakfast bar looks cheap af prob cus it was yet another freebie... doesnt even match the kitchen

Reactions: 13
Besties can someone show me the tiktok, as a Gemini who is blocked from Syds tiktok I need to know 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The only engagement Syd is going to be lucky enough to get is from followers looking for the gossip on her socials and even that’s poor.

Reactions: 15
So random and j know it’s Syd and Ells treat, but after someone mentioning Lucy flight.. made me go on her story and her friendship with itssabrina is so random??

Reactions: 2
So random and j know it’s Syd and Ells treat, but after someone mentioning Lucy flight.. made me go on her story and her friendship with itssabrina is so random??
Just incase you want it 🥰

Syd putting a picture of cass up on the tube without a mask on has really pissed me off .. most of us don’t want to wear masks but unfortunately we have to when using public transport and them two are no different 🙄

Reactions: 19
Does she really think she has a people pleaser personality? 🙄
she couldn’t be further from that wtf 😭😭 publicly posting about how awful a costa worker was when they didn’t make you a drink that wasn’t on the menu because you expect special treatment is such a nice thing to do syd! even naming the store aswell

Reactions: 28
it actually baffles me that she thinks this looks better than before wtf
She has had such a glow down, she looked her prettiest back in 2019 (before the hairline tragedy). Now her makeup and hair isn’t as good and her personality is the ugliest 🥴

Attachments

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.