Lucy Flight #2 her memory seems a bit hazy, she took back cheater Dan and got more lazy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this was most like when I went through but thought a new one should be started!
title suggestion from @gossboss14 had to shorten a little to make it fit the space!
FF26D844-19EA-45E2-B356-D2E923E00888.jpeg

Reactions: 7
Abit lazy ? She doesn’t move all day if it doesn’t involve making food ready ... She needs to get up and clean the house they are living like two pigs 🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's disgusting I can't believe the people lending their dog is still going ahead with seeing what state their home is

Totally bored so just started watching latest video and can I say in the first minute there are domino's boxes in the kitchen and mcdonalds cup on coffee table in the first minute!! I'll updated if I see anymore takeaway bare in mind this is a 'weekly vlog'

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Takeaway again

All over sofa there's been hula hoops haribo hotel chocolate lord oh lord

5 easter eggs also miraculously made their way from the kitchen side to living room floor along with bars of galaxy

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Abit lazy ? She doesn’t move all day if it doesn’t involve making food ready ... She needs to get up and clean the house they are living like two pigs 🐷
It says a bit hazy not a bit lazy lol, we all know she's veeeeery lazy

Reactions: 3
I’ll be honest with you guys it’s really hard for me to see her living her life like this.. without me getting sounding nasty - if she got rid of Dan she would pick herself up and dust herself off. I was exactly the same I was in a toxic relationship and I gained 3 stone!!! And was so lazy and miserable didn’t care about my appearance and it is tit because I can see exactly how she is feeling. It’s hard to see it when you are in it but once you rip that plaster off life is so much better. Even though it’s boring at the moment and there’s nothing to do life is so much better when you just find yourself again and I hope to god for her she does because I can fully see in her that she isn’t herself. And when you are in that situation you won’t listen to friends or family you don’t accept reality. ☹

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I really am rooting for her to sort herself out :( getting rid of Dan will kick start that I’m sure! She’s lost all sight of her dreams and ambitions and just replaced all that with wanting to keep Dan at all costs :( such a shame, she seems a lovely girl who has her head screwed on in the main, one of the most genuine you tubers IMO

Reactions: 17
These insta polls are literally for engagement. Her content is dead. I feel sorry for her but also think she’s deluding herself

Reactions: 8
I feel so so so sad for her. I know she's been through a lot regarding her weight and relationship with food but she really needs to sort herself out. She just looks so unhealthy. There was a point where she said she had recovered and she looked great and seemed so energetic and healthy. It makes me so sad to see her in a relationship like this. I wonder what it will be like after lockdown? I can't imagine their lives will change much anyway so they can't be using lockdown as an excuse to stay in, eat tit and play fortnight all day.

Reactions: 11
Why no pillow cases? That's really unhygienic made me feel 😷 shes let herself go big time.. hope she pulls herself together soon

• Sick
Reactions: 9
It’s amazing. She gets about 15 comments on average and doesn’t respond to any of them. 😂 Tragic

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've just watched her latest vlog and honestly that has got to be done purposely to get a reaction. She lives like an absolute slob literally just eating and playing fortnite. The mess, the way she just lays around in her own filth, going out in public wearing that dirty tanned stained tracksuit and the way she uses her hands to mix up the pasta with the gone off spinach its actually turning my stomach what is wrong with her. I'm currently suffering with severe depression, Im heavily medicated and sleeping about 15 hours a day until I can get seen by professionals and my house is still in better condition than hers . I can't stand the girl but I'm starting to think she needs serious help

Reactions: 16
I've just watched her latest vlog and honestly that has got to be done purposely to get a reaction. She lives like an absolute slob literally just eating and playing fortnite. The mess, the way she just lays around in her own filth, going out in public wearing that dirty tanned stained tracksuit and the way she uses her hands to mix up the pasta with the gone off spinach its actually turning my stomach what is wrong with her. I'm currently suffering with severe depression, Im heavily medicated and sleeping about 15 hours a day until I can get seen by professionals and my house is still in better condition than hers . I can't stand the girl but I'm starting to think she needs serious help
Sorry you’re going through a rough time ❤ She is absolutely vile, her relationship is toxic AF and she is a slob. Desperate for engagement with her constant polls. If she put the work in she could really make something of her platform but I feel like she’s fallen out of love with it and is doing the absolute least. Lazy cow

Reactions: 6
Sorry you’re going through a rough time ❤ She is absolutely vile, her relationship is toxic AF and she is a slob. Desperate for engagement with her constant polls. If she put the work in she could really make something of her platform but I feel like she’s fallen out of love with it and is doing the absolute least. Lazy cow
Absolutely, she just wants to do as little as possible but still make the dollar. I'm actually thinking shes putting up vlogs like that so people will comment and more engagement. She can't think living like that is normal or relatable

Reactions: 2
I assume if she isnt making much money, maybe she is making vlogs for income (doing the bare minimum) i assume she is unhappy or depressed, there is no reason for a young girl to feel like that otherwise. I am going through a breakup & my house is messier than normal and i am ashamed and try tidy up. And its still MILES tidier than hers.

Reactions: 10