SydandEll #8 Syd’s channel put the friendship to bed, sorry you still get a joint thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If syd mentions wanting to get engaged and keeps posting people getting engaged, that is going to make her boyfriend definitely not want to propose lol

Reactions: 16
Syd is the type to have a whole Pinterest board on how she wants to be proposed to and weekly forwards it to her bf n tells him to make sure there’s cameras and her family is around. Ngl I feel like there’s more of a chance of Ell getting engaged first. It’s not a competition but Ell seems more content w her relationship n possibly sacrificed a fair bit to be w her bf n she gives off good wife energy ☺

Reactions: 21
OKAY PLT PODCAST RUNDOWN:
- 17 minutes in and Syd brings up astrology and some weak Hahaha its all men men are the problem joke
- 24 minutes in she gets asked what's changed since the last podcast episode, and she says it's the fact that she's solo. She said the duo was the best 4 or 5 years of her life but 'here I am.' She says that it was a blessing in disguise and she's happy in her current position, but if she got asked about it in Jan she would've cried. She thinks this was supposed to happen. She said she thinks she's glowing. 👀
- She says her life is up and down but right now she feels like she's on an up.
- She said she thinks she is really hard on herself and that there were goals she wanted to reach as a duo but she's still managed to reach goals regardless being solo and she thinks that deserves a round of applause.
- Her goals now are to find her feet and what she's passionate about solo.
- Syd thinks that she's the same in person and online.
- Syd says that there is a ring on her vision board but no pressure because her bf is a little bit younger than her.
- They play a game of never have I ever and Syd drinks when they talk about having beef with another influencer but they don't go into that, wonder who shes talking about there👀

Overall, nothing interesting really at all.
Bet the beef with another influencer is Lucy Flight or someone really friendly with her

Reactions: 11
Look at syds new tiktok! 🥴🥴🥴 that’s not a Gemini thing you’re just straight up rude my love x

Reactions: 13
I’m a Gemini and I can honestly say our personalities are the polar opposite lmaoooo
syd is an absolute witch and bully yet excuses her actions with the line ‘it’s a gemini thing’. sending love to any geminis out there having to be associated with such a twit x

• Haha
Reactions: 34
syd is an absolute witch and bully yet excuses her actions with the line ‘it’s a gemini thing’. sending love to any geminis out there having to be associated with such a twit x
she is the perfect example of why everyone says they don’t like geminis hahah

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She really loves herself doesn’t she 😭
Also Cassius will not propose, he’s a young lad he won’t settle down with her
I don’t think he’s ready for a proposal as I think he’s a few years younger so maybe isn’t ready to settle down

Reactions: 1
Look at syds new tiktok! 🥴🥴🥴 that’s not a Gemini thing you’re just straight up rude my love x
she 100% mistreats him, that response is slightly alarming but hey ho it’s because she was born on a certain day at a certain time, definitely not because she’s just an awful person!

Reactions: 15
I’m a Gemini and I can honestly say our personalities are the polar opposite lmaoooo
I’m also a gemini and completely opposite to her too! Couldn’t be further apart xxxx

* just watched the tik tok, it’s defiantly not a Gemini thing to either kiss your boyfriend or want punch them wtf🤣🤣🤣🤣 never ever in my life would I want my mans to feel like I might spark them out hahahahahaha what’s this girl on

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.