SydandEll #8 Syd’s channel put the friendship to bed, sorry you still get a joint thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact that Ell has hardly addressed the situation/said a bad word about Syd whereas Syd brings it up and every possible availability and is constantly indirecting and being shady speaks volumes

Reactions: 50
Almost all the tiktok comments are supporting Ell 🤪 also Syd retweeting that tweet .... How can she say that when Ell literally hasn’t given her side of the story she’s said nothing, Syd is actually imagining things 😩 the victim complex is real

Reactions: 32
Don’t know why Syd keeps bringing it up? Like a broken record, she’s so bitter. She said in her video she didn’t want to talk about it but some how no matter what has mentioned it at every possible moment she can 🤡

Reactions: 29
Don’t know why Syd keeps bringing it up? Like a broken record, she’s so bitter. She said in her video she didn’t want to talk about it but some how no matter what has mentioned it at every possible moment she can 🤡
Don’t understand why either when she pretends she don’t exist on Instagram and hates being asked on what happened

Reactions: 6
Honestly the only good thing about her being so bitter is the chance she'll just come out with her side on what happened.

I'd feel awks at that PLT caption as well...

Reactions: 15
OKAY PLT PODCAST RUNDOWN:
- 17 minutes in and Syd brings up astrology and some weak Hahaha its all men men are the problem joke
- 24 minutes in she gets asked what's changed since the last podcast episode, and she says it's the fact that she's solo. She said the duo was the best 4 or 5 years of her life but 'here I am.' She says that it was a blessing in disguise and she's happy in her current position, but if she got asked about it in Jan she would've cried. She thinks this was supposed to happen. She said she thinks she's glowing. 👀
- She says her life is up and down but right now she feels like she's on an up.
- She said she thinks she is really hard on herself and that there were goals she wanted to reach as a duo but she's still managed to reach goals regardless being solo and she thinks that deserves a round of applause.
- Her goals now are to find her feet and what she's passionate about solo.
- Syd thinks that she's the same in person and online.
- Syd says that there is a ring on her vision board but no pressure because her bf is a little bit younger than her.
- They play a game of never have I ever and Syd drinks when they talk about having beef with another influencer but they don't go into that, wonder who shes talking about there👀

Overall, nothing interesting really at all.

• Sick
Reactions: 30
- 17 minutes in and Syd brings up astrology and some weak Hahaha its all men men are the problem joke
- 24 minutes in she gets asked what's changed since the last podcast episode, and she says it's the fact that she's solo. She said the duo was the best 4 or 5 years of her life but 'here I am.' She says that it was a blessing in disguise and she's happy in her current position, but if she got asked about it in Jan she would've cried. She thinks this was supposed to happen. She said she thinks she's glowing. 👀
- She said she thinks she is really hard on herself and that there were goals she wanted to reach as a duo but she's still managed to reach goals regardless being solo and she thinks that deserves a round of applause.
- Syd says that there is a ring on her vision board but no pressure because her bf is a little bit younger than her.
- They play a game of never have I ever and Syd drinks when they talk about having beef with another influencer but they don't go into that, wonder who shes talking about there👀

It sounds terrible but I generally feel like plt could have chosen me to feature in the 100th episode and it be more interesting? I’m a 27 year old mum with 850 followers 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
It sounds terrible but I generally feel like plt could have chosen me to feature in the 100th episode and it be more interesting? I’m a 27 year old mum with 850 followers 😂😂😂😂
Honestly the combination of people seemed so awkward?? Like half of it was Jayde and Syd making inside jokes and references and Yewande sat on the side. Out of everyone they've had on their podcast and this is their big 100th episode😬😬

Reactions: 22

She really loves herself doesn’t she 😭
Also Cassius will not propose, he’s a young lad he won’t settle down with her

Reactions: 27
I could totally see Ell turning her insta into a more makeup page and go down a route of doing makeup on your stories like Katie Jane Hughes does would love to see that😍! It’ll never fail to amaze me how bitter Syd is it’s not a good look

Reactions: 24
I love Katie jane judges. Totoally see Elle going down the route.
I know the look sheposted as a reel isn’t everyday ish but it’s very festivalvibes

Reactions: 1
I know Ideally we’d all like to be married, settled down and it seems like the end goal but I find almost bizarre that there’s this pressure on Cassius probably now more than ever to do that with her? Especially since she’s went solo, spilt from Ell, and probably is a bit more alone than ever before. He’s a lot younger than her, and they both still have so much life to be had, I mean they don’t even live together why on earth does she have a ring on her mood board. I hate the idea of ever putting pressure on someone to settle down with you, if they want to marry you, they will and you’ll know it deep down and you’ll never have to put it on your mood board. They’ve been together not even 2 years, and most of it was through a pandemic, I feel like she always wants to be the first for everything, the first to buy a house, the first to get a nice car, the first to get pregnant the first to get married, it’s insane to like want to rush life that fast, especially since we are now a year behind on life - just go live it and enjoy it, what’s the rush

Reactions: 22
She only wants to get engaged to have the picture shared around by all the influencers with the ‘🥺🤍’ caption

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.