SydandEll #6 Molly's the rebound, Ell's showing class, Syd's keeping busy licking ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
no ones laughing syd x

this whole situation reminds me of when she complained about the costa guy not making her a drink that wasn’t on the menu. he was probably young, maybe even a student at his first job trying to make some money and she complained to thousands of people about him on ig. even sharing where he worked!! she genuinely thinks she’s queen bee who is above everyone, let’s all bow down to syd 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 27
Lollllll she’s doing the most to make out it’s fake

Also it’s not even just that, it’s all the nastiness she’s shown to Lucy, Ell, Misha and even fans over the years! So bitchy and toxic and I’m glad people are finally waking up to it! Especially ell

Reactions: 17
no ones laughing syd x

this whole situation reminds me of when she complained about the costa guy not making her a drink that wasn’t on the menu. he was probably young, maybe even a student at his first job trying to make some money and she complained to thousands of people about him on ig. even sharing where he worked!! she genuinely thinks she’s queen bee who is above everyone, let’s all bow down to syd 🙄
it’s typical behaviour from her lmao, it’s totally believable. she’s always been a moany karen about everything!! especially that costa situation, that was cringeworthy from her. we know she definitely saw her bf almost everyday throughout lockdown. even saw her myself in our local town multiple times in december - feb when the rules were so strict!!

Reactions: 13
Lollllll she’s doing the most to make out it’s fake

Also it’s not even just that, it’s all the nastiness she’s shown to Lucy, Ell, Misha and even fans over the years! So bitchy and toxic and I’m glad people are finally waking up to it! Especially ell

I’m cry laughing because she’s commented like 50 times and each time it gets deleted or not shown til the bottom and I just know it’s angering her LOOOL . She’s awful! I don’t mind getting the abuse as long as people realise shes nastyyyy, just wish more people were sticking up for me cos oh my god the fans are crying LOL

Reactions: 5
BREAKING NEWS: boots has a global shortage of pringles

UPDATE ON THE BREAKING NEWS: Sydney and her fat forehead bought them all! and COMING UP LATER: Why her boyfriend had his voice box removed so he cannot say thank you to any female!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
You’ve been indirected lolView attachment 647668
girl PLEASE! You are not famous, you’re a youtuber ffs, this attitude is stinking. No one is getting their 5 minutes of fame from you, behave. Guilty as day, her attitude stinks, I can’t even believe she thinks shes that important that people would make up stories about her to become famous. We could arguably saying the things YOU are doing for your 5 mins of ‘fame’, bullying someone, isolating them and indirecting comments at them all so people feel sorry for you and subscribe to you on YouTube, boasting about how your video is trending because you’ve had the help of molly mae, who is ACTUALLY FAMOUS!!!! Who you mention all the time and leech onto the fact you know her all the time. I’ve tried to be fair to her but she makes it almost impossible because she’s so full of herself, she’s honestly just such a bleep

I would also like to add about the 5 minutes of fame comment is that it makes her such a hypocrite because ever since she fell out with ell she has thrown her self around like a hot dog in a hall way at influencers, say saffron for example, who could be classed as a celebrity influencer considering she was on strictly and is well known in mainstream media, so technically she could be, she funnily enough has been out with dinner with her and then like I said before even on syd and ells channel she would make it KNOWN she knew molly mae before love island, she’s been seen on everyone’s stories, in everyone’s comments. Talk about 5 minutes of fame, duck me, is she not sick of her self? Like it’s so jarring this consistent image she tries to portray poor old me, poor ell having to put up with you for 20 years

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Also I know during this holiday she’ll try to gain as many of Georgia and Emily’s subscribers too…

Reactions: 6
UPDATE ON THE BREAKING NEWS: Sydney and her fat forehead bought them all! and COMING UP LATER: Why her boyfriend had his voice box removed so he cannot say thank you to any female!
She’s gonna throw her wig off in a min. I’d love to be a fly on the wall rn xxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.