SydandEll #6 Molly's the rebound, Ell's showing class, Syd's keeping busy licking ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know the girl who’s video it was is on here. I’m not coming for you lol but I feel like take it w a pinch of salt as in im leaning towards ells side ngl but anyone can say stuff. I can say I saw Ell in primark n she was dashing clothes about n swearing at employees ygm. Obvs w Syd it’s more believable but she seems to care about how she’s perceived ALOOOOOT

Not saying it’s hard to believe w certain influencers but I’m saying people have rude customers all the time just she’s an influencer. The amount of cunts I come into contact w everyday are no different. Also idk why she acts like her bf is all that. He looks like he’s doing his a levels 😂
That’s the thing I loved her! Like you could have said she did that to me and I’d laugh like idc but then seeing her do that to me, like someone id watched for years and I wondered what she’d do if I’d of said oh I watch you ? Would her attitude of changed but hey it happened - her bf is lovely though. He said thank you and was super polite.

ELL MET HER BOYFRIEND IN THE HIGHT OF LOCKDOWN 😂😂😂😂😂😂 SAME ENERGY FOR BOTH PEOPLE
Exactly this! I’m only sharing syd because thays who it was for me if you get me. If ell did that to me I’d be the same

Reactions: 2
i believe her, she wouldn’t risk showing her face and talking about her workplace if it wasn’t true
Where does she work ? Maybe I missed her saying it otherwise not much of a risk. I’m not saying she’s lying but I’m saying Syd is just another rude customer. People get those every single day. Look who she’s friends w. Hardly doubt Molly is nice

I think obviously they’re similar and have the same morals or they wouldn’t be friends so I’m sure ell has broken rules. But thing is it was syd who did it to me, like ell hasn’t done that near me, but syd did. I don’t care for either of them to be honest! I wouldn’t lie about these things lol, it’s just something that has always angered me because she behaves that way and no one knows
Lol true . Megamind has some pride issues. She acts like a princess a lot n it’s very ... interesting to see that her family kinda do as she says

i believe her, she wouldn’t risk showing her face and talking about her workplace if it wasn’t true

Exactly!!! Thank you ❤❤

Where does she work ? Maybe I missed her saying it otherwise not much of a risk. I’m not saying she’s lying but I’m saying Syd is just another rude customer. People get those every single day. Look who she’s friends w. Hardly doubt Molly is nice

Lol true . Megamind has some pride issues. She acts like a princess a lot n it’s very ... interesting to see that her family kinda do as she says
I work in boots so a pharmacy. When it was only essential shopping.. for Pringles 😭😭😭 she is another rude customer but I loved her and watched her, that’s the thing. She can’t do that when she doesn’t know who watches her, idk if I’m explaining myself right lol x

Reactions: 9
yhhh you should’ve said to her like oh I watch your YouTube channel. She would’ve been humbled real quick
Exactly!!! Thank you ❤❤

I work in boots so a pharmacy. When it was only essential shopping.. for Pringles 😭😭😭 she is another rude customer but I loved her and watched her, that’s the thing. She can’t do that when she doesn’t know who watches her, idk if I’m explaining myself right lol x
Nah as I said I’m not coming for you I completely get your point dw. Just I don’t see how her bf n others can be around someone like that and accept that behave from a grown woman.

Reactions: 1
Exactly!!! Thank you ❤❤

would probs delete this gal, syd will probs report you

Reactions: 4
Exactly!!! Thank you ❤❤

omg heyyy boots crew ✌🏻i believe you honestly, like others said there’s really no reason to lie. we’ve seen her be an absolute witch in her comments so why wouldn’t she be the same in person? heres just one example of her having terrible attitude for no reason

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
yhhh you should’ve said to her like oh I watch your YouTube channel. She would’ve been humbled real quick

Nah as I said I’m not coming for you I completely get your point dw. Just I don’t see how her bf n others can be around someone like that and accept that behave from a grown woman.

Literally idk how her friends don’t say to her ‘listen you need to practice what you preach’ at the end of the day, I just wanted to share my thoughts that I’d held it, I don’t wanna cause drama although I seemly have 🤣🤣 but she is that person, she’s broken all the Covid rules and she treats people like tit soooo oops xx

Reactions: 6
omg heyyy boots crew ✌🏻i believe you honestly, like others said there’s really no reason to lie. we’ve seen her be an absolute witch in her comments so why wouldn’t she be the same in person? heres just one example of her having terrible attitude for no reason
WOOO boots!! ❤Honestly I gain nothing from lying, some cunty comments and some views which do nothing for me 🤣 she’s exactly the same in person! Obviously the ‘fame’ has got to her head which is sad

would probs delete this gal, syd will probs report you

Let her, I’d love to make that tiktok 😏

Reactions: 1
That’s the thing I loved her! Like you could have said she did that to me and I’d laugh like idc but then seeing her do that to me, like someone id watched for years and I wondered what she’d do if I’d of said oh I watch you ? Would her attitude of changed but hey it happened - her bf is lovely though. He said thank you and was super polite.

Exactly this! I’m only sharing syd because thays who it was for me if you get me. If ell did that to me I’d be the same
Can fully picture it in my head how she was and comes across as the jealous don’t talk no don’t even look at my boyfriend! Type, he probably got told off by her too for being nice

Reactions: 2
Can fully picture it in my head how she was and comes across as the jealous don’t talk no don’t even look at my boyfriend! Type, he probably got told off by her too for being nice
Exactly how she is, he was so kind to say goodbye and she acted like he’d just shagged me in the middle of the aisles!! 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Honestly influencers become so entitled and out of touch it's more rare to hear of nice ones. Although it sounds like Syd has always been this way anyway..

Reactions: 16
i’ve said it before but syd is 100% the type of girl to have a go at a waitress for serving her boyfriend & being nice 😭 she needs to get a grip.

also must be so embarrassing for her boyfriend being in public with her acting like that, he seems like a nice normal lad why would he want to be with someone like that?

Reactions: 23
i’ve said it before but syd is 100% the type of girl to have a go at a waitress for serving her boyfriend & being nice 😭 she needs to get a grip.

also must be so embarrassing for her boyfriend being in public with her acting like that, he seems like a nice normal lad why would he want to be with someone like that?
Literally I could see in his face he was embarrassed! Poor guy only said thank you bye to the door girl and got shunned. It’s awful

Can you tag her and comment for her to comment cos anytime we start to chat the thread gets lost and I wanna know what her lie will be before I go in and see if it’s on CCTV 😭😭😭😭🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.