SydandEll #6 Molly's the rebound, Ell's showing class, Syd's keeping busy licking ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how can you hate Pringles? There’s so many flavours and options? It’s such a reach like what a random thing to dislike, yeah I hate Pringles like no girl you were rude, just say you know what I was rude I’m sorry and move on, you don’t got to lie sweet heart, now she’s got to pretend she hates Pringles on her vlogs because imagine the scenes if someone from here sees she’s eating them 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 18
I’m not a syd fan by any means but that girl was so rude in the video of course she’s going to try to dispute it. Also all news and exposure is good news and exposure, everyone’s just giving her engagement which is what she wants and needs
I have to agree, while Syd sounded majorly rude to call her the scum of the earth is a bit much, it's not that deep! Although I'm cringing more now syd doing the most to prove it never happened. If she ignored it she'd be better off

Reactions: 9
You have to pity her, imagine having the means to be able to go abroad whenever you like, own your own gorgeous place and buy anything you want and still be bothered what people say online when you're laughing all the way to the bank

Reactions: 11
I have to agree, while Syd sounded majorly rude to call her the scum of the earth is a bit much, it's not that deep! Although I'm cringing more now syd doing the most to prove it never happened. If she ignored it she'd be better off
I think where I’m from scum of the earth isn’t as dramatic as some places LOOOL. She’s just a bit of a tit. <3 Syd babe ur not scum of the earth, just very horrible xxx

Reactions: 12
I think where I’m from scum of the earth isn’t as dramatic as some places LOOOL. She’s just a bit of a tit. <3 Syd babe ur not scum of the earth, just very horrible xxx
Maybe! Just don't think id have taken the interaction so personally myself, but fair play for calling her out and not backing down on it! She's bringing more attention now to it than you did making the video in the first place lol

Reactions: 5
Maybe! Just don't think id have taken the interaction so personally myself, but fair play for calling her out and not backing down on it! She's bringing more attention now to it than you did making the video in the first place lol
It’s not that I’ve taken it personally but I think these influencers get away with too much. They get everything handed to them whilst treating people like tit. I was a fan of hers and when I first heard her in store I was so excited. It’s a shame that it went that way but it made me realise how fake she is. I wasn’t ok speaking up when she was a duo as I didn’t want to impact ell but now she’s single doing it I thought I’d let people know lol. Honestly the views are overwhelming for me but it’s lucky I can hold my own 😭🤣 I know I’m telling the truth so thats enough for me heheh I never back down

Reactions: 12
You have to pity her, imagine having the means to be able to go abroad whenever you like, own your own gorgeous place and buy anything you want and still be bothered what people say online when you're laughing all the way to the bank
Just proves money can’t buy you happiness bbycakes

Reactions: 3
I think this Tik tok is absolutely the exposure we need for people waking up to Syd’s true colours. If we comment on the video things that she’s done or the way she’s acted hopefully it’ll make people realise what she’s actually like

Reactions: 13
omg Syds recent insta story where she is showing her and mollys tans 😂 she has 100% been reading this and is trying to justify that they are ACTUALLY that tanned and haven’t used a filter lol

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Not syd and molly posting a video showing their 'natural' tan - can they make it any more obvious they read here😅😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Exactly!!! Thank you ❤❤

I work in boots so a pharmacy. When it was only essential shopping.. for Pringles 😭😭😭 she is another rude customer but I loved her and watched her, that’s the thing. She can’t do that when she doesn’t know who watches her, idk if I’m explaining myself right lol x
Love how she’s posted on her story ‘fun fact: I hate Pringles’ LOOOL

Reactions: 3
Did anyone screen record the tik tok? I missed it and now it’s been removed

Reactions: 6
Al I can say is that is a very strong commitment to now know you can’t ever have Pringles again, there’s eyes everywhere 👀

no clue why she’s going down the route of it never happening at all by almost acting like it couldn’t have been her because she hates Pringles, rather than saying she didn’t pull a face at any workers etc 🤔

Strange behaviour

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.