SydandEll #6 Molly's the rebound, Ell's showing class, Syd's keeping busy licking ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she has sooo much anger in her it’s concerning. she literally takes it out on her fans aswell, syd babe you have the worst attitude going x

Reactions: 11
AS IF she hates Pringles. There MUST be a video of her somewhere with Pringles. Nobody hates Pringles

Reactions: 20
Imagine never being able to eat Pringles again cause you think you’re better then everyone and can’t say sorry😭😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
This is the tiktok I believe

Attachments

Reactions: 1
hold up are you telling me this woman is 24 years of age and is telling everyone the day after her big grown up solo project that she hates pringles????

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She should’ve said quavers or something Pringles is gonna be hard to avoid for the future 😂. Also hate is a strong word for a crisp

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m wondering if Ell has not been going out much the past months and only been posting in her apartment to avoid seeing Syd and is now only recently posting being out and about because she knows Syd is away! Surely they must bump into each other!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.