SydandEll #6 Molly's the rebound, Ell's showing class, Syd's keeping busy licking ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blackfishing comments please move to another thread cos wtf are you talking about a girls allowed to tan in the sun that’s no crime. And before you start syd and molly both are olive skin toned so tan a lot, I don’t like either of them but seriously it’s pathetic to even say that
The point is that they actually aren't that tan irl, they are editing themselves to look that tan 😒

Reactions: 19
I swear blackfishing is so common now people can’t even see it when it’s blatantly obvious. These girls are white, yes they tan but those pictures are not the colour they are, they’re editing themselves dark

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Blackfishing comments please move to another thread cos wtf are you talking about a girls allowed to tan in the sun that’s no crime. And before you start syd and molly both are olive skin toned so tan a lot, I don’t like either of them but seriously it’s pathetic to even say that
So she tans darker than me, a mixed race woman? What’s pathetic is to bury your head in the sand and act like pretending to be another race like it’s an accessory that they can take off whenever they want is normal. My skin colour isn’t a fashion statement. We’ve seen from her stories that she’s not even actually that colour and it’s clearly edited…so?

• Heart
Reactions: 44
No ones saying they’re not allowed to tan lol?! They’ve both edited their pics to look basically black. They don’t look that dark in the videos in their stories

Reactions: 22
There are PLENTY white people who tan that dark. Look it up, get over yourself while your at it too. Their skin tone isn’t a fashion statement either, just like yours isn’t!
Okay yes people can tan dark but this was her “tan” on her stories yesterday so the point people are making is that she has edited the photos she’s uploaded today to appear darker than what she is

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Okay yes people can tan dark but this was her “tan” on her stories yesterday so the point people are making is that she has edited the photos she’s uploaded today to appear darker than what she is
Exactly, this is the issue. Where are some people’s comprehension skills? We’re here to discuss influencers, youtubers etc, and their problematic behaviour, can people stop trying to control the narrative lol

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I still people still haven’t learnt to create the rave thread they need so badly.

Both Molly & Syd have both edited their photos to make them appear darker then they are. This is obvious based on other stories they’ve posted where they look like the white women they are. This is essentially blackfishing, because they are EDITING themselves to appear DARKER SKINNED.

Just because it doesn't offend some of you, or you chose to ignore it, that doesn’t mean we can not discuss it?!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
People have way too much time ngl but opinions ?

I don’t get how she can be so rude to people like if someone says bye to me in a shop n for some reason I don’t say it back or I’m rushing or whatever I will think about it all day n hope they don’t think I’m rude. Like idk how someone can jsut be rude to strangers n preach be kind like wtf

Reactions: 3

I don’t get how she can be so rude to people like if someone says bye to me in a shop n for some reason I don’t say it back or I’m rushing or whatever I will think about it all day n hope they don’t think I’m rude. Like idk how someone can jsut be rude to strangers n preach be kind like wtf
Hi it was me. It is true. It isn’t that hard to believe an influencer would treat someone under them like tit, it’s real life lol. Oops

Reactions: 8
I know the girl who’s video it was is on here. I’m not coming for you lol but I feel like take it w a pinch of salt as in im leaning towards ells side ngl but anyone can say stuff. I can say I saw Ell in primark n she was dashing clothes about n swearing at employees ygm. Obvs w Syd it’s more believable but she seems to care about how she’s perceived ALOOOOOT

Hi it was me. It is true. It isn’t that hard to believe an influencer would treat someone under them like tit, it’s real life lol. Oops
Not saying it’s hard to believe w certain influencers but I’m saying people have rude customers all the time just she’s an influencer. The amount of cunts I come into contact w everyday are no different. Also idk why she acts like her bf is all that. He looks like he’s doing his a levels 😂

Reactions: 6
I know the girl who’s video it was is on here. I’m not coming for you lol but I feel like take it w a pinch of salt as in im leaning towards ells side ngl but anyone can say stuff. I can say I saw Ell in primark n she was dashing clothes about n swearing at employees ygm. Obvs w Syd it’s more believable but she seems to care about how she’s perceived ALOOOOOT
I think obviously they’re similar and have the same morals or they wouldn’t be friends so I’m sure ell has broken rules. But thing is it was syd who did it to me, like ell hasn’t done that near me, but syd did. I don’t care for either of them to be honest! I wouldn’t lie about these things lol, it’s just something that has always angered me because she behaves that way and no one knows

Reactions: 2
I think it’s so rare to meet a nice influencer ngl just expect them to be trash now 😂

Reactions: 7

i believe her, she wouldn’t risk showing her face and talking about her workplace if it wasn’t true

Reactions: 24
ELL MET HER BOYFRIEND IN THE HIGHT OF LOCKDOWN 😂😂😂😂😂😂 SAME ENERGY FOR BOTH PEOPLE
I think obviously they’re similar and have the same morals or they wouldn’t be friends so I’m sure ell has broken rules. But thing is it was syd who did it to me, like ell hasn’t done that near me, but syd did. I don’t care for either of them to be honest! I wouldn’t lie about these things lol, it’s just something that has always angered me because she behaves that way and no one knows

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.