SydandEll #6 Molly's the rebound, Ell's showing class, Syd's keeping busy licking ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m absolutely howling she’s done the most to say she hates Pringles I’m sure I’ve watched a vid years back where she was eating them 😂

Reactions: 32
Pringles is literally the least likely food to be disliked. They come in different flavours and they’re literally crisps? Who’s she kidding😂😂😂

Reactions: 19
Imagine Molly the minion just following her around Ibiza
Yes Syd No Syd you’re the best sydddddddd

• Haha
Reactions: 35
what a waste of a holiday sitting on your phone constantly 😂 yesterday was liking loads of comments directed to ell and this today.. she’s so odd. bet molly is loving this tho, deffo sat in bed chatting tit about ell and now the pringles. weird girls.

Reactions: 34
My fingers HURttt from the typing. Thing is she deffo bought Pringles, ready salted and all. Maybe they were for her friend but still bleeping Pringles sorry I don’t know your diet plan mega mind. She actually is making me LAAAUUGH esp the fans who think the sun shines out her ass 🤣😭😭

Reactions: 18
no ones laughing syd x

this whole situation reminds me of when she complained about the costa guy not making her a drink that wasn’t on the menu. he was probably young, maybe even a student at his first job trying to make some money and she complained to thousands of people about him on ig. even sharing where he worked!! she genuinely thinks she’s queen bee who is above everyone, let’s all bow down to syd 🙄
Or when she slagged the train ticket lady off on Instagram who dared to fine her for not having a ticket x

Reactions: 24
Syd really thinks she’s the best thing since sliced bread doesn’t she, go sort out that hair transplant love x

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Imagine Molly the minion just following her around Ibiza
Yes Syd No Syd you’re the best sydddddddd
don’t worry syd it’s fine syd i will back u up syd we are influencers syd dont worry about it syd i love you syd we are better as a duo syd forget about ell syd you are INCREDIBLE syd they are jealous syd

• Haha
Reactions: 20
My fingers type from the typing. Thing is she deffo bought Pringles, ready salted and all. Maybe they were for her friend but still bleeping Pringles sorry I don’t know your diet plan mega mind. She actually is making me LAAAUUGH esp the fans who think the sun shines out her ass 🤣😭😭
Love that she thinks calling her besties and her boyfriend ‘brat’ is a cute nickname or something too when she’s the only brat goin

Reactions: 16
I work in boots so a pharmacy. When it was only essential shopping.. for Pringles 😭😭😭
Since when do boots sell Pringles?? Maybe a mini tub in the meal deal section, but wouldn’t you just go to a supermarket 😂

Reactions: 6
Honestly lads I really got riled up there, I just find her so bizarre! There is nothing worse than a pick me girl and that’s exactly what her and molly are! Look at me I watch football I’m so crazy 🤪🤪🤪🤪 I love beer, beer in a wine glass? He he so random 🤪🤪 Ibiza with the BRAT 🤪💅👄.
duck offffffffffffffff

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m not a syd fan by any means but that girl was so rude in the video of course she’s going to try to dispute it. Also all news and exposure is good news and exposure, everyone’s just giving her engagement which is what she wants and needs

Reactions: 5
I’m not a syd fan by any means but that girl was so rude in the video of course she’s going to try to dispute it. Also all news and exposure is good news and exposure, everyone’s just giving her engagement which is what she wants and needs

I wasn’t rude at all, how can I be rude talking to a phone 😭😭🤣 I think I just sound like that ffs

Reactions: 6
Think it was more they wanted a day trip and grabbed some, literally weirdos cba

GIRLS can you please do me a favour and comment all the bad stuff she’s done? Like spam my Comments !!! Come on we need to stop the minions LOOOL
Just send them the tattle link, they’ll be converted in no time. Can’t believe she’s in my favourite place in the world entertaining petty internet beef

Reactions: 14
SydandEll #17 Pringle bells, Syd's lost Ell, Molly's here to stay. Beefas out of Pringles, 'Syd and Ell's lost its jingle and Syd's hairlines gone astray 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.