SydandEll #5 forever friendship has come to an end but if the price is right they'll still pretend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also looking at ells insta story, has it always been use code ell for money off I always thought their discount codes were sydell or sydandell

Oops hahah just refreshed and seen everyone else talking about it lol

Reactions: 1
Syd just reuploaded stories with the discount code changed to just Syd!

Reactions: 4
Syd deleted her story from earlier and has now reposted with her own discount code. Earlier it was sydandell

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Tbf I remember when they were still friends and Syd used to sometimes do ads on insta without Ell with the discount code just Syd!

but so weird she deleted and posted with just her

Reactions: 2
I was just thinking what if itā€™s a Lucy and Dan situation repeating itself, ell and her boyfriend had an argument, syd said break up with him ell and him worked it out so syd threw her dummy out the pram- probably very far off but it has to be something but for them to throw away their careers

obviously trying to separate their brands
I hope ells takes off

Reactions: 17
I was just coming here to mention this too. Why does she always have to one up Ell, as if she isnā€™t already flaunting how much of a great time sheā€™s having with all the other influencers already!! Soooooo petty.
Also that outfit she posted yesterday was vile. Literally did not fit her boobs at all and looked like saggy handkerchiefs
she just looks like a bully at this point ā€¦ no one likes a one!! Iā€™ve just noticed elllgets more likes then her šŸ˜‚ and Iā€™ve checked social blade not long time ago and pls tell me why syd been getting more followers everyday when she blocks everyone who disagrees with her ???

Reactions: 15
Omg thatā€™s actually so funny that Syd deleted her original story and then went to the effort to reupload with just ā€œSYDā€ as the discount šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ I mean this just SCREAMS being childish and toxic. I feel sorry for their really young audience who are clinging on hope that everything will go back to normal at this point

Reactions: 16
Aw I really hope Ell was invited to celebrate with Rach too, and I hope she goes and doesnā€™t feel isolated and alone, I can imagine with the industry they are in, with working from home all the time and now doing it on your own itā€™ll be very isolating never mind syd spreading her self in every direction, and it seems defiantly just to get her self known again and out there as a solo brand rather than because she genuinely wants to support the brands, all very fake. Just hope sheā€™s feels confident and comfortable to go and enjoy herself, I hope sheā€™s genuinely okay. And I would hope syd is ok too as itā€™s never easy to lose friends but I just canā€™t feel sorry for her when her behaviour is so childish, competitive and odd, doesnā€™t come across genuine at all. Sheā€™s not a girl Iā€™d ever want to be friends with.

Reactions: 27
Never noticed before that Syd had so many more followers, so obviously paid for them :LOL: sheā€™s pathetic

Reactions: 3
So just a thought & im fully team Ell before the ā€œhi sydā€ comments start but were dragging Syd fkr deleting the original story when she posted ā€œSydandEllā€ as the discount but ell never did what if itā€™s ell whoā€™s complained so the company has made two separate codes of course Syd would have to delete her original story because that code would no longer work? It seems weird Syd posted it with no issue but ell didnā€™t post until it was just the ell discount šŸ‘€

Reactions: 9
I was just thinking what if itā€™s a Lucy and Dan situation repeating itself, ell and her boyfriend had an argument, syd said break up with him ell and him worked it out so syd threw her dummy out the pram- probably very far off but it has to be something but for them to throw away their careers

I hope ells takes off
but what I donā€™t get is even if Lucy went back to her cheating bf whys syd not friends with her anymore.. why was it soo personal for syd ?? If my mate done that okay she lives and she learns but Iā€™ll be there for her .. thatā€™s just sad.

Reactions: 28
i assume theyā€™re still with the same management and theyā€™re still working with the same brands and maintaining sponsorships / deals but doing ads separately now

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.