SydandEll #5 forever friendship has come to an end but if the price is right they'll still pretend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen Ells Instagram story about her sisters house renovations and syd no longer follows the house renovation account

clearly a big falling out to unfollow familytoo!!

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Just seen Ells Instagram story about her sisters house renovations and syd no longer follows the house renovation account

clearly a big falling out to unfollow familytoo!!
and she definitely followed at at some point because she’s commented and liked posts 😬😂

Reactions: 10
Her Instagram story - yes I bet that cherryz place is the best place to shop when you get it all for FREE. Ffs

• Sick
Reactions: 31
I personally don’t vape or smoke etc (nothing against anyone if they smoke/vape etc) so I’m not sure if this is one but is there one here?
It looks like it, but then it’s with a phone and syd and Cassius both have theirs so probably someone else’s

Reactions: 1
Syd has been stuck on 303k followers for so long and all of a sudden she's gained 2k yet spends all day every day blocking people :unsure: sus
She 100% buys followers, if you look through even just the recent followers a LOT are fake profiles or profiles made specifically for when people buy them.

Reactions: 15
I personally don’t vape or smoke etc (nothing against anyone if they smoke/vape etc) so I’m not sure if this is one but is there one here?
her brother has one and uses it all the time so could be his if he’s there,

Her obsession w Justin explains her taste in men

had misha even posted a picture in the outfit or anything I didn’t see lol

she wore it to the beauty works event and then syd posted about it the next day hence referencing misha && misha posted loads of stories in it

she wore it to the beauty works event and then syd posted about it the next day hence referencing misha && misha posted loads of stories in it
I think it was more of the fact she had to post about liking mischa outfit rather than messaging her direct to say she’s bought it, and mischa follows both Sophia and cinzia so no doubt took inspiration from cinzia but of course Sydney had to make it known to everyone she is NOT copying cinzia but instead copying mischa who most likely copied cinzia anyway?? Found it very odd that she just had to post it on her story to make it known she interacts with mischa whereas directly messaging her to compliment her outfit instead just shows she probably knows people have been commenting that she was a witch to her before xxxx

Reactions: 14
Ngl maybe just me but if I wore n outfit n someone bought the exact same thing hesd to toe. I’d be slightly annoyed idk why. I think it depends who it is but if Syd done it I’d be like sis do you have an originality cause u copy misha. You copy cinzia wats next

Reactions: 13
Ngl maybe just me but if I wore n outfit n someone bought the exact same thing hesd to toe. I’d be slightly annoyed idk why. I think it depends who it is but if Syd done it I’d be like sis do you have an originality cause u copy misha. You copy cinzia wats next
id be fuming. it’s not even like she just takes some ideas from her she blatantly copies everything she does and buys, not that any of it is nice looking stuff anyway.

Reactions: 9
I know it’s been mentioned multiple times in here now ell liked syds posts but never vice versa recently ell hasn’t liked any...🐸☕

Reactions: 16
long time lurker, first time poster I follow misha and she posted the outfit say about a week ago but none the less I’m sure she had bought it in different colours ?! but damn Syd couldn’t make it any more blatantly obvious copying cinzia 🤦🏻‍♀️ And cinzia with Kylie Jenner

It’s bleeping obvious she reads here. One minute we are speaking about how rude syd was in misha vlog and how all the comments were pulling her up on it - next minute syd is putting on her story how much she loved mishas outfit she just HAD to buy it!!!!!!! ✨✨✨ Making it known to us they are friends and no bad blood since the trip to Barca. Give it up mate

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.