SydandEll #5 forever friendship has come to an end but if the price is right they'll still pretend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what makes me laugh is she only follows cinzia 🤔not Sophia & cinzia doesn’t follow her back but she doesn’t like any of her pics or comment or anything .. ohh syd 😂😂
She does follow Sophia, still funny nonetheless that they don’t follow her back 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve always remembered this video , 1:20 onwards and syd gives impression only reason she wanted a pic is for exposure of both fans of them and s&c… also what is she wearing syd those glasses ahhh😂 but they have met and knew eachother!!! So something did happen for Sophia and cinzia to unfollow them !!! Bc I used to watch both when every video asked them to do one together back in 2017/18

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I’ve always remembered this video , 1:20 onwards and syd gives impression only reason she wanted a pic is for exposure of both fans of them and s&c… also what is she wearing syd those glasses ahhh😂 but they have met and knew eachother!!! So something did happen for Sophia and cinzia to unfollow them !!! Bc I used to watch both when every video asked them to do one together back in 2017/18
Wow they really didn’t age well. They were so fresh faced

Reactions: 5
She does follow Sophia, still funny nonetheless that they don’t follow her back 🥴
What wtf she must’ve followed them recently? She never used to. Is this also her trying to act all friendly with more influencers she was a witch to trying to get them on her side!!!!!! Now she’s no longer a duo she can’t “copy” them as much on YouTube so she probs thought she’d try nd be friendly

Reactions: 8
what makes me laugh is she only follows cinzia 🤔not Sophia & cinzia doesn’t follow her back but she doesn’t like any of her pics or comment or anything .. ohh syd 😂😂
really?! I did not know she followed cinzia at all, oh my goodness that makes it even funnier, she following her and then just completely replicates her whole Instagram are you not embarrassed?? She will block her now if she sees this. Thought she had this whole narrative of I don’t even know who this other well known YouTube duo girl is😤😤😤😤

Reactions: 7
Noooo she defo reads here because she didn’t follow Sophia till now 😂😂😏

really?! I did not know she followed cinzia at all, oh my goodness that makes it even funnier, she following her and then just completely replicates her whole Instagram are you not embarrassed?? She will block her now if she sees this. Thought she had this whole narrative of I don’t even know who this other well known YouTube duo girl is😤😤😤😤
Yeah completely replicates her and she tries to say she got the idea of someone else never mentiones cinzia at alll 😂😂 it’s soo weird I can’t deal 😂😂😂

What wtf she must’ve followed them recently? She never used to. Is this also her trying to act all friendly with more influencers she was a witch to trying to get them on her side!!!!!! Now she’s no longer a duo she can’t “copy” them as much on YouTube so she probs thought she’d try nd be friendly
Maybe she wanted to compete with Sophia and cinzia and copy alll they do and ell was like no cba babe hence why they broke up and she does it alone now 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
I don’t follow syd so I didn’t know she followed cinzia, that’s mad. It’s so obvious now she sees cinzias stories and cinzias posts and copies it but purposefully credits someone else for it but I’ve thought for such a long time she just does everything else that cinzia does, and always thought it was so strange that she could never even acknowledge these girls who she clearly takes inspiration from, say the fendi bag for example I had never seen that bag on anyone else’s Instagram until I saw cinzia post a pic and funnily enough I look on syds stories a day or two later and guess what she’s posting a screenshot saying she’s going to buy it for herself I’m thinking to myself there’s just no way man 🤣🤣 and THEN she says someone else had it that made her buy it, whatever girl, we all know she copies I just don’t understand why she refuses to acknowledge her

Reactions: 4
Realised I forgot the pics lmaoView attachment 635599View attachment 635600
I don’t follow syd so I didn’t know she followed cinzia, that’s mad. It’s so obvious now she sees cinzias stories and cinzias posts and copies it but purposefully credits someone else for it but I’ve thought for such a long time she just does everything else that cinzia does, and always thought it was so strange that she could never even acknowledge these girls who she clearly takes inspiration from, say the fendi bag for example I had never seen that bag on anyone else’s Instagram until I saw cinzia post a pic and funnily enough I look on syds stories a day or two later and guess what she’s posting a screenshot saying she’s going to buy it for herself I’m thinking to myself there’s just no way man 🤣🤣 and THEN she says someone else had it that made her buy it, whatever girl, we all know she copies I just don’t understand why she refuses to acknowledge her
lmao even this two piece .... now why would u credit misha grimes lmao ive never seen her wear it its sooo weird aswelll why these two colours specifically why not yellow and red or something :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her obsession w Justin explains her taste in men
lmao even this two piece .... now why would u credit misha grimes lmao ive never seen her wear it its sooo weird aswelll why these two colours specifically why not yellow and red or something :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
had misha even posted a picture in the outfit or anything I didn’t see lol

Reactions: 2
i don’t follow mischa so wouldn’t of been able to confirm if she had wore that or not but found it wild how I have followed syd in the past and I do admittedly go on her Instagram even tho I don’t follow her to see what you guys talk about, and not once has she acknowledge mischa from what I remember either until people started exposing how she treated her in that vlog and I did go back and watch and I can’t believe how rude and bitchy she was, that’s why I unfollowed because I remember a Instagram story she put on complaining how her followers have been dropping and I genuinely couldn’t believe in a global pandemic that she was so angry over her followers dropping despite she’s got a very well paid job, her house, and most importantly her health! She was being so passively aggressively rude about some followers and I was like ok well this is it for me, so out of touch, there’s so many reasons for why people may unfollow her like her content maybe not to their taste or maybe Instagram deletes dead accounts but rather than being grateful for the fact despite probably the most challenging year for a lot of people, with family members dying, loss of income, spike in relationships failing she was still going on many trips with her boyfriend and able to buy her own place and she still managed to witch about her Instagram following.

• Angry
When Sophia and Cinzia went to Coachella, Sophia posted a picture on Twitter saying this is better than Leeds fest. An account retweeted her saying ‘stuck up tw*t’ and it was liked a lot, including apparently by Syd. I don’t have Twitter so can’t verify that, but I remember someone saying it on one of the threads on here. That would be enough for me to unfollow someone!

Reactions: 21
Her obsession w Justin explains her taste in men

had misha even posted a picture in the outfit or anything I didn’t see lol
I dont think she has really so we all know is cinzia that inspired her not bloody Misha grimes lmao so syd if you reading this which we alll know you do ahhaha stop lying and just admit it you stalk cinzia... :LOL:

When Sophia and Cinzia went to Coachella, Sophia posted a picture on Twitter saying this is better than Leeds fest. An account retweeted her saying ‘stuck up tw*t’ and it was liked a lot, including apparently by Syd. I don’t have Twitter so can’t verify that, but I remember someone saying it on one of the threads on here. That would be enough for me to unfollow someone!
Loooooool😂 also the tweet she liked after🤔

5BFA0984-BAE9-48CE-9AF3-4065BFEB6EC9.png
D6DA837A-FEE9-4D25-A2FD-2877BFD4A4E3.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
no wonder the girls unfollowed her, if someone in the same industry is liking nasty tweets about you!!! So strange liking that other tweet after, maybe it’s just jealousy? Bet she wishes she was never caught, she’s probably punching the air wishing she was best friends with them both now after falling out with ell lol xx

** just to add she also licks the ace families arse even though they are extremely problematic and possibly in a very abusive situation with their children and Catherine, it’s very weird how much she supports them despite every scandal that’s came out about them, just something to note xx

Reactions: 25
😴😴😴😴 waiting for Syd to make a podcast
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i wannnna scream lmao whats this obsession with cinzia syd ????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :LOL:

“Ocean eyes” is the funniest 😂😂😂 I swear cinzia was giving Sophia caption ideas on their Vlog the other day but loool what a coincidence to have the same caption …

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i wannnna scream lmao whats this obsession with cinzia syd ????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :LOL:

“Ocean eyes” is the funniest 😂😂😂 I swear cinzia was giving Sophia caption ideas on their Vlog the other day but loool what a coincidence to have the same caption …
THERE IS JUST NO WAY SHES NAMED HER CAPTION OCEAN EYES am bleeping dead

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.